Recommend me some recent GOOD Comedy Standup

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Question, does it make sense seeing a comedian so soon after you last saw them or should you give it some time?

Reason is I watched TK Kirkland live and he killed it. He will be back in a few months and I'm wondering if it's worth it or if he will do the same set.

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
Question, does it make sense seeing a comedian so soon after you last saw them or should you give it some time?

Reason is I watched TK Kirkland live and he killed it. He will be back in a few months and I'm wondering if it's worth it or if he will do the same set.

Sometimes comedians cook up a new routine, but 9 times out of 10 it's usually the same set which is good given a good joke is timeless.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I’ve been liking Rita Brent lately..

It’s definitely hard to find good standups these days so I do like the older stuff, Ali Siddiq is one of my guys too.. my wife is a fan and put me on.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Sometimes comedians cook up a new routine, but 9 times out of 10 it's usually the same set which is good given a good joke is timeless.
I see, with TK he is working on a special so I figured the show I went to was just him trying to test jokes but when he is touring for the special it may be slightly different. What I'll do is probably check out some one else and if he is back in town next year I will go then. I'll support his special when I get a chance though cause he is actually hilarious.