Record 12,202,000 Black Americans Not in Labor Force

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
1. I know what the article says.
2. You are confusing not wanting to work to not actively looking for work.
1. Good
2. In sure their criteria for actively looking for work is strict.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
1. Good
2. In sure their criteria for actively looking for work is strict.
Here is how they categorize it according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics:

Who is counted as unemployed?
People are classified as unemployed if they do not have a job, have actively looked for work in the prior 4 weeks, and are currently available for work. Actively looking for work may consist of any of the following activities:

• Contacting:
    • An employer directly or having a job interview
    • A public or private employment agency
    • Friends or relatives
    • A school or university employment center
  • Submitting resumes or filling out applications
  • Placing or answering job advertisements
  • Checking union or professional registers
  • Some other means of active job search
http://www.bls.gov/cps/cps_htgm.htm

superunknown23

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt numbers.
There's about 40million blacks in the US (including children) and this shyt says over 12million isn't looking for work? High schoolers, college students and seniors are included!:heh:
Cybercast News Service (also known as CNSNews.com) is a conservative American news website founded by L. Brent Bozell III
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cybercast_News_Service
No wonder these made up numbers come from a conservative cac website owned by a discredited racist like Bozell.
This is the same website that spread the Obama is an anti-American muslim born in Kenya crap for years.
Check your sources before posting Tea Party shyt here... :camby:

Last edited:

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bullshyt numbers.
There's about 40million blacks in the US (including children) and this shyt says over 12million isn't looking for work?:heh:

No wonder these made up numbers come from a conservative cac website owned by a discredited racist like Bozell.
This is the same website that spread the Obama is an anti-American muslim born in Kenya crap for years.

Yep i was trying to be more diplomatic about it by asking for percentages but this is clearly bs.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
"When you don't own your businesses in your neighborhood or any business period you can't hire your young people. They have to leave the community and beg outsiders for work, but they're not gonna hire them"- Claude Anderson

Yea I spent age 16-18 working my ass off at a car wash being treated like shyt, fukked up my college application process and everything.

So I can understand labor participation being low, that shytty car wash job is what they want people my age and older doing, screw that. I can totally understand why someone would not want to work.

The lesson I take though is skills are important. Skills are the difference between the min wage I made then and the decent pay im getting now. Skills are the difference between begging for jobs and being sought out on linkedin.

We used to know this.

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
Bullshyt numbers.
There's about 40million blacks in the US (including children) and this shyt says over 12million isn't looking for work?:heh:

i was just trying to do these fake ass tea party cacs that are on this site with this faux black power shyt the courtesy of ignoring their thread.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
I noticed that our resident coliliberals are avoidng this thread like ebola:patrice:

Overall black unemployment rate hit 20% during the heyday of your favorite cac, alzheimer riddled, white nationalist, bedtime for bonzo Ronald Reagan Administration.

FT_13.08.202_BlackWhiteUnemployment.png

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
yeah they are going to conveniently ignore that big spike around 07-10 and not see that's a big ass hole to climb out. bu bu bu obama is black (or half black as they will want to point out) he should have dug faster.

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt numbers.

:ohhh:

The chart states that 12,202 thousand are not in the labor force.

And 71000 thousand whites not in the labor force. That's not a record though?

:frogbiz: