Record yourself tryna get out the friendzone brehs

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I love how y’all making her out to be a shytty person because she doesn’t like him :dead: I forgot a woman has to give every single man that is ever interested in her a chance even if she doesn’t like him.

Nah... shes not shytty.

Shes just a women and yall tend to like guys who are the opposite of guys u should actually be with.

A nikka really liking yall is like repellent...
The shyt seems corny to yall... soft, unattractive.

The guys u like, kinda like u back alil bit.

Enough maybe to date u... but fukk other bytches on the side.

Maybe enough just to let u come over some time and fukk u... order some food with u.

But hes not gonna treat u like the corny nikka that has a crush on u lol...

Yall dont learn this until, ur shyt starts sagging... and u see ur face ain't got that youthful glow to it anymore.

Then if ur lucky and smart...u can get u a sucka...
If not... ull be destined to chase after the same type of nikkaz uve been fukking with.

Being strung along for years again...

This is the life cycle of a woman...

And I love watching it :sas2:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
So because she turned this man down, he’s automatically a good man and she’ll never find a good man because she turned him down?

This “pick me and only me or you’ll never find a good man” thought process you guys have is extremely toxic and proof that you aren’t as good as you think you are.
RIGHT! And it’s HILARIOUS and doesn’t make any sense.

On an off note...I just got gay vibes from her. I know it’s irrational and I can’t even place why, but the way she was acting was reminiscent of some other chicks I know who are lesbians but have male friends.

They are kind to them. Will kick it. Do anything for the homie. But that same level of :bryan:“REALLY?!” Energy she had for him on some “Boy stop! now u know good and well I fukks wit girls!”
I dunno their dynamics but he might not even know she fukks with girls. She had some masculine energy to me with that rejection...