Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
How many chapters does this gamr have?

Pros/cons?
I beat first game
Six chapters and two epilogues

Pros: Amazing story, great graphics, actually feels like a real world, hunting, lots of hidden side missions.
Cons: Some missions are boring and travel is long just for the dialogue & riding a horse through a crowded town.

Honestly there isn't much to not like about this game, and when it goes online it might finally dethrone GTA V. The fact that most NPCs actually have jobs and hobbies makes it fun to just walk around and observe people. Rockstar is also one of the last companies to use cheat codes, so when you beat it the first time you can go back and really get into some fukkery:takedat:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
what u mean by pull it up....if i dont do nothin the line breaks anyway

When the fishing line is pulled down pull it up, on the joystick press up and down!!! the fish is pulled closer to you everytime... Also when the fish starts struggling don't reel him in play with it a little and try to wait until it tires himself out. when he does then start reeling him in.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
RIP Sean :francis:

So Micah damn near got me killed, and really got Sean killed...this racist fool got to go :camby:

And now Jack is missing. We know he'll be alright but :mjcry:

And now Jack wants to step up and act like a father... Cac please :hhh:

Dutch got his sights set on St. Denis now...these outlaws about to fukk that beautiful city up :scust:

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Lol this game wild af

These white dot events can transpire into some other shyt, I was riding through the Bayou at night and this guy fell off his horse with an injured arm and asked me to take him to the doctors. So I took him and when we got there the doctor explained how he's gonna have to amputate his arm.....I hung around for a bit and then the doctor injected him with some kind of tranquilizer, pulled out a cleaver and then actually amputated his arm :ohhh::russ:

This wasnt a cut scene either it was live gameplay

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Anyone encountered the
Lion
yet?

jGGw2L7.jpg

LZngaSy.jpg