Red Light Camera Ticket unappreciated thread

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Just fight it. Cop probably won't even show up. In Cali you can't even have those up

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
In Cali you can't even have those up

:rudy:
Who told you that?

Not only do some cities in CA use red light cameras, they also use facial recognition technology to identify the driver.

I got a red light fine in the mail for not making a complete stop on a right turn. When I opened up the letter to read the details, I realized my dad had been driving my car that day. I was actually relieved, because I could just go to court and say it wasn’t me, and the citation would be waived. Only problem was that there was a section that included my dad’s info, including his drivers license. His info is not related to my car in any way, they ID’d him from the red light picture using FR tech. That shyt is fukked up.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:rudy:
Who told you that?

Not only do some cities in CA use red light cameras, they also use facial recognition technology to identify the driver.

I got a red light fine in the mail for not making a complete stop on a right turn. When I opened up the letter to read the details, I realized my dad had been driving my car that day. I was actually relieved, because I could just go to court and say it wasn’t me, and the citation would be waived. Only problem was that there was a section that included my dad’s info, including his drivers license. His info is not related to my car in any way, they ID’d him from the red light picture using FR tech. That shyt is fukked up.

Damn that's crazy. Maybe it's just OC then.

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
I remember getting one of them shyts when I was running late for work years back . I wanted to fight it but when the photo featured me yelling at them and flipping the bird, I was better off just paying it :pachaha: