♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
c4b529a4d955cda1a7cfa12a2ff1696b.jpg

What kinda kid were you?

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I was a green kid by nature - but my hoe ass 3rd grade teacher was a racist bytch who always gave me yellows and reds for no reason :pacspit:

Fukk you Ms Lopez, you wanna be white mexicac and your short ass lesbian haircut, gym teacher lookin ass hoe. You built like a plank bytch

I’ll piss on your grave for not letting me be Santa in the Christmas play and giving it to a white kid instead :pacspit:

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
I was a green kid by nature - but my hoe ass 3rd grade teacher was a racist bytch who always gave me yellows and reds for no reason :pacspit:

Fukk you Ms Lopez, you wanna be white mexicac and your short ass lesbian haircut, gym teacher lookin ass hoe. You built like a plank bytch

I’ll piss on your grave for not letting me be Santa in the Christmas play and giving it to a white kid instead :pacspit:
Mrs. Brown use to do the same shyt to me too bruh bruh. She thought I was too introverted so she would keep picking until I lashed out and then try to paint me as Damien Thorn. It got to the point where I would just turn my card on red at the beginning of the day

Rhapture

Supporter
Daps
What is he meaning of the cards?
Green means you a goodie two shoes who probably is an apple polisher or teachers pet.

Yellow means you had to let some of the other people in class know that you aren't to be fooled with but you calmed down afterwards

Red means mayday

SAINT

All $ IN
Supporter
Daps
Green with a lil yellow, I was the trouble maker who never went too far left and would always reel it back in when it mattered