CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I was born in 1998 and redacted-redacted-redacted-redacted- redacted.
Word of warning. In today’s era of mass data gathering, Artificial intelligence, and prolific internet scammers you have given waaaaaaaay too much info here. You are more or less doxing yourself.

This is almost as bad as starting a thread about your mother’s maiden name.

Because various govt agencies keep track of that type of data and most of it has been leaked or publicly available on databases, it would be disgustingly easy for someone to write an algorithm to find who exactly you are off thecoli based on the birthdates of your parents/grandparents and your prior posting history here.

Even worse for you as an immigrant cause that data is held by multiple govt agencies whom themselves have been hacked in the past. And it’s used as direct validation of your identity by everybody from uscis to ssa to your state DOT.

I would highly encourage you to redact everything except your own birth year

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
Word of warning. In today’s era of mass data gathering, Artificial intelligence, and prolific internet scammers you have given waaaaaaaay too much info here. You are more or less doxing yourself.

Because various govt agencies keep track of that type of data and most of it has been leaked or publicly available on databases, it would be disgustingly easy for someone to write an algorithm to find who exactly you are off thecoli based on the birthdates of your parents/grandparents and your prior posting history here.

Even worse for you as an immigrant cause that data is held by multiple govt agencies whom themselves have been hacked in the past. And it’s used as direct validation of your identity by everybody from uscis to ssa to your state DOT.

Oh shyt. Thanks

Last edited:

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps

No, don't stop him. We...I mean they, might find that information beneficial :troll:

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Oh s⁹hit. Thanks
no problem. I'll edit my quote also.

From my computer science/eng background , i recall studies we did back in school on how such data was harvested from the failure of database managers or poor program construction from contractors .

To give you an idea of what i mean, in computer science all your data is linked in digital buckets called "classes". Little bits of data are collected about you as "objects" in your class within theses corporate and public data bases . It is indeed possible to access individual data members of your "JadeB" data such as parental birhtdates, your previous residence in california, etc . You can often reverse search these individual data members after a hack of govt or from public databases like ancestry.com or cambridge analitica uses.

In some programming languages like C, that data is stored sequencially. So, if a hacker doesnt know very much from your bucket, other than a rough idea of where useless info is like birth dates, then they can often tell that A particular agency like the Social Security Administration stores your current address or current employer imediatley after your parent's birthdate in your meta data class

Last edited:

JadeB

la force de l'avenir
Daps
no problem. I'll edit my quote also.

From my computer science/eng background , i recall studies we did back in school on how such data was harvested from the failure of database managers or poor program construction from contractors .

To give you an idea of what i mean, in computer science all your data is linked in digital buckets called "classes". Little bits of data are collected about you as "objects" in your class within theses corporate and public data bases . It is indeed possible to access individual data members of your "JadeB" data such as parental birhtdates, your previous residence in california, etc . You can often reverse search these individual data members after a hack of govt or from public databases like ancestry.com or cambridge analitica uses.
I wish I known this earlier:snoop: All this time, I thought the biggest worry was Coli brehs stalking me (which I'm honestly not too afraid of) then the big dawgs that is the US government

Daps
I wish I known this earlier:snoop: All this time, I thought the biggest worry was Coli brehs stalking me (which I'm honestly not too afraid of) then the big dawgs that is the US government

Well in your defense if the US government wants to find you, there's nothing you can do. I've researched this extensively and read books by some of the greatest minds in cybersecurity and even the best hackers say that they hid themselves from everybody... EVERYBODY. But when the US government came looking for them, it was a wrap. They said they were doing every possible thing they could do to hide themselves and the government ripped that stuff apart like tissue and easily found them.

I'm not trying to hide from the government cause I feel it's futile. I just want to hide from everybody else.