Reddit WSB thread considering the price of silver as the next GME; EDIT WSB delete posts hyping SLV

Trust Me

Coli Prophet
Daps
Reppin
Orlando
:ohhh: I legit didn't know this was an option.

I need to do this. I get so many daps (cause I'm such a great poster) that sometimes I miss when ppl quote me.

You get that neg notification? :birdman:

HG4R.gif

Just fukkin wit you breh. :skip:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
When it’s black folks on the coli trying teach them, nikkas was “ohh you’d have to be an idiot to listen to the coli about investments” despite proof of earnings. I’ve posted some of my portfolios with $100k gains on investments way before this and others have too-

...but when it’s cacs on Reddit these same nikkas are hanging on every word :mjpls:

what are your thoughts on AG / SLV ? (sorry its 10 pages long dont wanna shift through it all unless I have to )

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw the article and dude lawst...:mjlol: and he was at the apex before all that he should have trusted his gut and sold before the crash...:snoop:
Being desperate should make you cautious not greedy. Take the damn profit and get out. But dudes like that think a small profit is losing instead of winning. Because it's not a huge windfall they can brag about.