Reggie Wright with final warning to Suge Knight: "You see what Puffy going through, all I'll say is those were adults"

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Gonna keep repeating this. Does anybody besides me think its extremely weird how two police officers, reggie wright and gene deal, are all on youtube talking about suge and pac and biggie and diddy on some insider shyt? Keep in mind, these two were police officers working at a time when hip hop was against the police. Biggie and Pac both had anti cop rhymes in their music. :usure: yet gene deal and reggie wright talking like biggie and pac trusted them which i doubt. Nobody asking if these guys are undercover fed agents or some shyt. And why now though? This shyt screams cointelpro. I wanna know whos really behind reggie and gene going too damn hard in the paint. Watch those two closely. Suspicious as fukk.

Lucky_Lefty

Dreams Are Colder Than Death...
Daps
Reppin
Purgatory
I’ll say it again…if these nikkas knew all this shyt was going on and folks was getting abused/molested/taken advantage of, wtf weren’t you saying or doing anything about it in real time? This the “culture” nikkas get on here arguing for tho smh

Last edited: