Registered Voters Who Stayed Home Probably Cost Clinton The Election

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
:dahell: Bernie would have washed Trump in a straight up debate. The DNC sabotaged that man every chance they got......:coffee:

Bernie couldn't even hang with Clinton in the debates. He was afraid to go after her. Trump would have washed him.:mjlol:.

Sanders has accomplished nothing in his time as a Vermont senator other than having the countries worst opiate problem. He hasn't been able to fix that for years, yet thinks he can lead this country.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bernie couldn't even hang with Clinton in the debates. He was afraid to go after her. Trump would have washed him.:mjlol:.

Sanders has accomplished nothing in his time as a Vermont senator other than having the countries worst opiate problem. He hasn't been able to fix that for years, yet thinks he can lead this country.
well yeah, but that was because he knew he was gonna lose the whole time, and he didnt wanna really damage her for when she went up against the republican

thats why he endorsed her :yeshrug: better her than trump in his opinion. i still lost some respect for him

Gimini00

Bytch Off The Bando
Daps
Reppin
Minneapolis, MN
I think there were a lot of sexism against Hillary, no one talks about that. Trump was the worst candidate that anyone could imagine, even republicans officials did everything to block him the nomination, but at the end he won because he was a white man, the double standard was a big factor in this election

TheCPA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Montreal, Canada
I think she just did not campaign hard enough in key states. Say what you want to about Trump but he campaigned his ass off. He was seemingly everywhere. The closer we got to election day the more events he crammed in. Sometimes visiting 3 states in a day. Hillary cranked it up at the very end but it was mostly her surrogates.

I have no feelings personally on the electoral college because she knew the rules and still decided to inexplicably ignore states she had to have.:francis: but in the primaries she chided Bernie stans because they did not know the rules for the Super Delegates ( which they rigged )

Another factor i see no one bringing up is Bret Bair's report the weekend before the election that a arrest was eminent for Hillary. Two days later Bret recanted the report but i believe the damage was done. Anybody who was on the fence then said fukk it:yeshrug: early voting was also going on too. In a race where she lost by slim margins that was a doozy.

3 millions vote is 3 millions vote man, the electoral system was created to weaken the black vote plain and simple, there's nothing democratic about this system. You realize that someone can become a president just by winning one more vote than his opponent in all the swing states but lose by 5 million or more vote, which means that everyone who vote in the other non swing state are forgotten, the system is ridiculous, that's why no country put this system in place. Us is backwards in so many area

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I think there were a lot of sexism against Hillary, no one talks about that. Trump was the worst candidate that anyone could imagine, even republicans officials did everything to block him the nomination, but at the end he won because he was a white man, the double standard was a big factor in this election

There was definitely some sexism, but I'd say it was more about racism/racial resentment than anything despite Hillary being white. :manny:

Trump largely won because he drummed up a lot of racial resentment in white voters and convinced them that the Democrats hate whites and whatnot. After all, even the majority of white women voted Trump, and the majority of nonwhite men voted Hillary.

CACtain Planet

The Power is YOURS!
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
CACness Aberdeen
I am of the belief that the american public wanted a shakeup this year. People are sick of the politicians doing the same shyt. So this was the year for a outsider.

Both camps had a outsider running. The RNC and DNC both were against these outsiders. When you look at how they reacted its telling.

The Republicans were not shy in voicing their disapproval of Trump even while he was bodying the whole field. The more popular he got the louder the Republicans protested... When Trump won the nomination fair and square the RNC said :snoop: ok gotdammit. You got it. And they more or less backed him.

The DNC had already picked who THEY (not the people) wanted in Hillary before the process even started. But they smiled in Bernies face like it was a fair race. We saw Wikileaks and we saw how pissed Bernie supporters were at the convention and rightfully so. If the RNC had tried to screw Trump like that you would have had a battalion of Duck Dynasty cacs in carhart overalls and shotguns fukking up everything.

The DNC made their own bed.:yeshrug: they handpicked that bytch and doubled down on the mistake. Cost them the white house, supreme court seats, and Obamas legacy.

The bytch should not have even been there:francis:
:praisetobeallah:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
3 millions vote is 3 millions vote man, the electoral system was created to weaken the black vote plain and simple, there's nothing democratic about this system. You realize that someone can become a president just by winning one more vote than his opponent in all the swing states but lose by 5 million or more vote, which means that everyone who vote in the other non swing state are forgotten, the system is ridiculous, that's why no country put this system in place. Us is backwards in so many area
Use logic breh. Whether or not its ridiculous makes no matter.:manny: We all know you have to campaign in certain states and ignore othere. One candidate campained three times as hard as the other. One candidate did multiple events DAILY regardless of if he was having a good week or if he had p*ssy grabbing tapes leak.

Also Hillary would take mad time off where she would not be seen. It was going to be tight regardless. She did not do nearly enough in the states she had too.:yeshrug:

Its actually shameful she got outplayed by a complete political novice. :beli:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Actually majority of African Americans live in the south, and the electoral system was created to help southern and Midwest states from becoming irrelevant to states like California with its 26 million population.

Garrymandering of districts in the south to keep them red, was created to suppress the black vote tho.

ⒶⓁⒾⒶⓈ

Doctors without Labcoats
Daps
Reppin
Payments accepted Obamacare,paypal and livestock
:snoop: Hillary clinton cost her damn self the election....i wish they would stop blaming everyone else and look back at her bad decisions starting in 2009 when she went and copped a bootleg server and the tech guy asked her "are you sure we should be doing this?It doesn't feel right ,It might not be secure and what will the Republican senators think?
and she replied :ufdup: "just STFU,stop mansplaining and install it nerd..who the fukk do you think your talking to"... *walks away humming Janelle Monae "QUEEN"