Reigns throws MoxBrose under the bus too

krackdagawd

Inspire.
Daps
Reppin
Another Gold Medal
These are the words of a man who just witnessed the glory of Mox's match with Yano and secretly longs for the moment when he too, will be blessed with the opportunity - nay - the honor of crafting his own transcendent masterclass in the grappling arts with the True Ace Of New Japan, and thus indelibly etch his name among the shining pantheon of wrestling immortals. :wow:

The Best fukkery Machine :wow:

TrueEpic08

Dum Shiny
Daps
Reppin
SoCal State Beaches
This is nothing compared to Rollins's pettiness. I have no fukking clue what he's trying to say, given that Mox did everything Roman says one should do when you have influence (and it got him nowhere but deeply frustrated and burned out), but it's not the burial that Seth's comments tried to be.

snikt6384

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Roman and Seth are gonna defend home base. Another piece of the interview is making the rounds where Roman is shytting on AEW as competition again. I ain't even mad at him.

Here's the thing though: If WWE creative was fukking dope right now, no one would care about what Dean was saying really. It would have been interesting, but its the fact that they confirm so much of what fans think about the product, that that's a big part of the reason they've resonated. And why all of these wrestlers are on the defensive.

I expect these guys to tow the company line. But the product lacks logic and consistency, and has clearly been confirmed to be rewritten on the fly. When they've acknowledged within the product that the product has been lackluster, what the fukk am I supposed to think?

Also, please stop acting like Moxley having a Young Lion as someone to do funny promos with is the same exact shyt that he was doing in WWE. He never said comedy was an issue. He said the type of comedy he was doing was. And the words they were trying to put in his mouth. I don't see any doctors giving him shots to the ass in the midst of a blood feud.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Man does one hardcore match that wasn't even as bad as some shyt out there and sets up one at GCW and all of a sudden yall act like he's out here doing ECW shyt every night. :laff::laff::laff:

He's also working alot less in comparison to the other two while making big money.

"Blood and guts stuff"
f73ce2b1d81972250b177769a3ca90ec.png

Beautiful Bobby Eatin

SWEEEEEEEEEETNESS!
Daps
Reppin
Terra Belle, Georgia
The bootlicking in this thread :hhh:
Its always like this when someone leaves and becomes successful. CM Punk is a "quitter". Cody still cant catch a break on here. I'm all for someone doing something about his or her situation instead of complaining endlessly. But most people have a slave mentality and think you have to eat shyt constantly as long as theres a paycheck.

September

Symbol Of Excellence
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Idaho.
These are the words of a man who just witnessed the glory of Mox's match with Yano and secretly longs for the moment when he too, will be blessed with the opportunity - nay - the honor of crafting his own transcendent masterclass in the grappling arts with the True Ace Of New Japan, and thus indelibly etch his name among the shining pantheon of wrestling immortals. :wow:
I will fukking fight you