Religion and hate

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Like I said earlier, most people are born into it. You say it's a "choice" but not really in most cases.

You think the average Muslim could just quit Islam if they wanted to? No way. They would at the very least be disowned by their family and friends, and quite possibly be threatened with violence. Same with other religions. A lot of people are just trapped, or at the very least don't want to deal with the social consequences of choosing not to be involved in their parents' religion.

Yes the average Muslim could just quit islam if he wanted to, in fact many do. Only the most extreme countries still force there citizens to follow a certain path, the rest of us are free to an extent.

It doesn't matter the consequences people still choose to follow or not to follow. People get disowned by there family for plenty of reasons but they still chose do to what makes them happy.

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
it is a malfunction of sorts, look at this way
Its been said that reproducing is what keeps a human going, by passing on their genes to the next generation. If one is homosexual, those genes will not get passed on. So homosexuals get labelled as a malfunction because of that reasoning.
Now in religion, different story I wont get into that, but from the evolutionary standpoint its how it is

Thats why Humanity has lasted so long, because men fukk women?:rudy:
Being gay doesnt prevent a woman from deciding to have a baby. Being gay doesnt prevent a man from hiring a surrogate mother. Both frequent happen nowadays. Theres more than one way to start a family/pass on your genes nowadays. 130 years ago you may have had a point but we're in the future. Pretty soon a vagina will no longer be necessary for birth.

Anyways I was laughing at your statement because it didnt make sense. If one wasnt "meant" to do something, one wouldnt be able to do it. The fact that you can do it makes your argument moot.