Remember that long unnecessary silence on Watch The Throne ?

SnowflakesByTheOZ

Sorry, that's another B
Daps
Was bumping Watch The Throne from top to bottom today driving around and after 'Why I love you so' I'm waiting for the next track to play. Silence after 10 seconds I'm thinking my phone is dead or something I legit hit the :childplease:. Picked up my phone and remembered that long ass pause between tracks :why:.totally forgot about it :russ: . that shyt was faux avant garde as hell. :pachaha:Still the Roc tho

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
It was deliberately done that way to keep the songs secret. It's no different than on blueprint and others

Was thinking the same thing except the songs aren't hidden on the iTunes version it's even sold as a "Deluxe" Edition and remember the digital versions of the album were released first so there's really no way whatsoever hat those are "hidden" tracks....

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
It was deliberately done that way to keep the songs secret. It's no different than on blueprint and others
Yea but this ain't 1996. Unless you bought the hard copy cd......

Nah just checked it... the hard copy had the bonus songs listed too

I guess it was to show that they were bonus. The body of work ended at why I love you so

Then the bonus tracks were some extra shyt that had nothing to do with the album

swerve

All Star
Daps
It's the "Illest motherfukkar alive" that has that pause and it's just a way for aye and Jay to be pretentious