Remember to shame Trump supporters at every turn in 2017. Embarrass, ridicule, lambast them

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Nap. I see that you got jealous of the successes of the Trump campaign. So much so that you've taken on the Trump persona. It's really cute. I'm enjoying watching you become a republican day by day.

I'm pretty sure you've never even stated where you live so I don't believe you. I'm from Boston, a city that epitomizes the liberalism that you wish you stood for.

You are not elite. You are not superior. You are a fukking clown that no one respects. Keep your wanna be witty comments to yourself cuz you'll never be funny.

That answers a lot

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
:what:

They blocked all attempts at reforming immigration. Everything Obama did on immigration was done by executive order.

Gay marriage was a Supreme Court decision.

Are we really arguing whether the Republicans have been obstructionists these past eight years? Is this a serious discussion we are having right now?

Give trump a chance, political brehs

Booker T Garvey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TN

Give trump a chance, political brehs

giphy.gif

No political party wants to see their opposition in the white house for longer than one term - it's always been this way.

if it weren't, there wouldn't be presidential elections.
the problem here is that political novices see this and hear "our objective is to not give that n*gger another term" :mjlol:

Trump is the president, everyday Americans don't have to accept him or respect him - but giving him a "chance" is not really an option at this point from our level

I don't think any democrats in Washington are going to work with him though, which should make for a very interesting next 4 years.