Remember when Ludacris requested these items for a 15 minute concert at a spring game?

Daps
just because the show was 15 min, doesn't mean he wasn't there for a min. he probably did sound check hours before that and was hanging "on set" for hours :yeshrug:

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
My supervisor for my work study job back in college used to be a roadie for a couple bands back in the 80s and 90s. He said bands and celebrities in general do this b/c it lets them know if the people read their terms/contract all the way through. Of course there's stuff they really want, but most is for compliance. Some artists ask for wild shyt like only green and yellow skittles, 50 2 liter bottles of Orange Crush soda, etc. Some lists aren't as extensive as Luda's, some might be longer :huhldup:, but it lets them know all the same.

Also if you're on the road, why not get all the stuff you need as opposed to paying for it yourself. Sure, you could buy your own toiletries why not let them pay for it just because you can.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
its his rider

everybody who books him, gets the same exact list
Since we're here stating the absolute obvious let me try it.

You're a bytch ass lame kid from a suburb that likes to pretend he's a thug.
Also likes to be bullied online. A derranged person like the cow that birthed you.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea speed stick is good too. I'll use anything that smells fresh and good. I want to try those all natural joints without the aluminum in the ingredients but they're expensive.

what's wrong with aluminum? i use the gillette gel with aluminum