Remember When Napolean aka śïñe•qúå_nøn Sh!tted On Black Folks For Supporting Mike Brown.?

Daps
oh.. i got time today cuz..

jwkn6T.gif

look at this pathetic.. i honestly, dont even believe this dude is Black.. so, c00n, wouldnt even apply for this worthless piece of existence.. :scust:

There have been better cases (and it pains me to say this) to rally around and promote issues of police brutality reform and the disparities of black criminal justice. I'm not really seeing a cut and dry case with Mike Brown. Theres been too much doubt introduced and I can't help but look back at all of the data in the case thus far.
  1. We don't have the dispatch audio of why Darren Wilson (DW) pulled Mike Brown (MB) over​
  2. We don't have the footage of MB fighting with DW​
  3. We don't have reliable footage of DW shooting MB from witnesses​
  4. We don't truly know if DW knew MB had just committed a robbery (which is why we need the dispatch audio​
  5. we don't reliably know what MB said to DW or how he acted​
  6. we don't know WHEN MB put his hands up in the air​
  7. We do know DW was assaulted. Big no-no, even as a cop​
  8. The witness testimony is incongruent. Too many people said "he had his hands up" and others say there was a scuffle before his hands were up.​
DW is obviously a white supremacist. I get it. But...where or how did the case differ in how DW said it happened with MB?

I feel like a lot of people are too stubborn to look back and say, "Yeah, we jumped the gun on this one."

To this day, I can not justifiably look at the evidence, official and circumstantial, and say that DW was truly in the wrong or outside of his duties that day and that MB was as functionally as innocent in his interaction with DW as others have claimed.

To the clowns out there, Go ahead and 1-star this...Most of ya'll will do it regardless so get it out of your system. I know this is controversial...but I also know that'll be easier than discussing how justice might actually be handed down or how the facts of the case have influenced your opinion of these complex matters.​

Uhhhhh, no.

I don't unilaterally believe this (i'm a black male who has proven this btw, so drop the bullshyt diversion) and the fact that you think i'd support black supremacy instead of universal justice shows how childish you really are.

Just because they're black doesn't change whether or not a police officer responded appropriately.

Now stick to the fukking topic asswipe.

Under what circumstances did a "murder" take place? as demonstrated by any reported facts?

Show me where things were truly should have lead to indictments for DW. I'm not seeing it.

what in the fukk.. :gucci:

@MTAFZ @OnlyInCalifornia @malc @Monoblock @Billy Ocean @homiedontplaydat @NormanConnors @biscuitsnbangers @Urbanmiracle @spliz @TheDarceKnight @IronFist @malbaker86 @unstoppable589 @Newark88 @DANJ! @RichYung @Illeye buckmatic @Big Mel @KILLAKUTT7 @Wallychamp @Jerz-2 @The Jewnited States @Art Barr @Ineedmoney504 @SoulController @beaniemac @BronxFleeZy @ORDER_66 @R$G META @FreshAIG @Tuaminator @Rakim Allah @torcher @RebelX @Ensi @Walt @Geoffrey_Chaucer @mobbinfms @blazn101 @Ill Clinton @Won Won @Animal House @Cynic @Soundbwoy @Christopher browns @Dillah810 @Get Right @hex @Motife43 @MrFettuccinePockets @Insensitive @Danie84 @Cabbage Patch @MooseMouthMthafuga @beaniemac @Da King @WOLF2007 @Vintage Eclectic @BlackMajik @keond @seanlacosa @Abstract83 @n01es run this @phonthought3000 @noble @doublenegative @ReasonableMatic @Cold Blooded @GetyourWalkonENYCE @DreadBrown @SUBZ @CaughtInTWebb @General Mills @wild100sboy @IllmaticDelta @Deege @Nigmund Freud @JamieFoxxHairline @SmarkMero @stomachlines

:salute: