Remember when PAC try to copy Puff/Big with the soul samples

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Don't make me bring up R2D, which was heavily inspired by g-funk.
Give me some examples and Puff did it better
Pac had BEEN using soul/funk samples :dahell:

Breh he was going the club route and there wasn't no acid wash Jean hoes dancing to this track. shyt just reeks of some SoundCloud shyt

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Breh he was going the club route and there wasn't no acid wash Jean hoes dancing to this track. shyt just reeks of some SoundCloud shyt

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)

Lifer11

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I love Pac, but this is quite possibly one of the worst songs ever made in any genre. I could never really make it through the 1st verse. I didn't pick up on it then and I still don't hear a Big/Bad Boy influence in this. Just cause Puff and Bad Boy were heavy into sampling doesn't mean anyone using a sample automatically sounds like or was influenced by them. Sampling has been a large part of hip-hop since the beginning.

Leasy

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
I can see why you're the WOAT of the Arcadium . . you trying to throw your hat into The Booth section huh? :francis:Gonna have two WOAT under your user name

You have nothing to say so you resort to this garbage nonsense. The rest of the users are either agreeing with my statement but you are just throwing jabs of hate. The track was fukking trash point blank and you not blasting that sht

Mac Casper

@adonnis - pull up, there's refreshments
Daps
Reppin
Love
You have nothing to say so you resort to this garbage nonsense. The rest of the users are either agreeing with my statement but you are just throwing jabs of hate. The track was fukking trash point blank and you not blasting that sht
It's already been said . . you don't even know how to distinguish musical genres. What business do I have talking to you? You think that's soul? You must be smart in other areas :heh: