All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
MEGA

life-of-paul

http://www.complex.com/music/2016/11/kanye-west-the-life-of-pablo-fan-rework

Tracklist:

1. Ultralight Beam - Used Kanye West's "Ultralight Prayer" for intro - Extended sample of Natalie preaching
2. Father Stretch My Hands, Pt. 1 - Extended Pastor T.L. Barrett "Father Stretch My Hands" sample
3. Pt. 2 -Extended Desiigner "Panda" sample -Extended Pastor T.L. Barrett "Father Stretch My Hands" sample -Extended Caroline Shaw vocal melody at end to transition into next track
4. Pt. 3 -Created using elements of DJ Dodger Stadium's remix of "Father Streth My Hands" and Kanye West's "Pt. 2"
5. Famous -Used intro to the video version of "Famous" as the intro -Incorporated Amber Rose line from OG "Famous" -Replaced most of Rihanna's original chorus with the original Nina Simone "Do What You Gotta Do" sample it was interpolating -Used portion of the video version of "Famous" as bridge between 2nd verse and Sister Nancy sample -Extended and remixed Sister Nancy "Bam Bam" sample -Incorporated Swizz Beats' breaths from MSG version of "Famous" (yes, I'm dead serious) -Changed portion of Nina Simone's "Do What You Gotta Do" sampled for the outro
6. Feedback -Used record scratches from Outkast's "Pink & Blue" for intro -Used live recording of demo version of "Feedback" for intro -Incorporated elements of Tidal version of "Feedback" -Extended synthesizer parts at start and end of track
7. All Day -Incorporated elements of early demo of "All Day" -Incorporated elements of the Kendrick Lamar remix of "All Day"
8. Low Lights -Used acapella version of Kings of Tomorrow "So Alive" sample at start and end of track
9. Highlights -Used Carole King "Beautiful" sample for intro -Incorporated elements of demo versions of "Highlights"
10. Freestyle 4 -Extended Goldfrapp "Human" sample
11. I Love Kanye -Used SNL version of "I Love Kanye" for intro -Incorporated Stefan Ponce's remix of "I Love Kanye"
12. Waves -Rearranged portions of the track -Incorporated elements of Chance the Rapper's demo of "Waves" -Incorporated sample of Enigma's "Return to Innocence"
13. FML -Extended Section 25 "Hit" sample -Incorporated elements of demo versions of "FML"
14. Real Friends -Extended Frank Dukes "Couches" sample
15. Wolves -Rearranged portions of the track -Used stock wolf howls for intro -Incorporated Caroline Shaw background vocals from MSG version of "Wolves" -Incorporated elements of demo version of "Wolves" -Removed repetitions of the "unfollow/unswallow" line (you're welcome)
16. Frank's Track
17. Only One -Incorporated Caroline Shaw's solo version of "Only One"
18. Siiiiiiiiilver Surffffeeeeer Intermission -Used stock ocean sound effects throughout track -Incorporated Caroline Shaw's solo version of "Only One"
19. 30 Hours -Extended and rearranged Arthur Russell "Answers Me" sample -Incorporated elements of Soundcloud version of "30 Hours"
20. No More Parties in LA -Extended Johnny "Guitar" Watson "Give Me My Love" sample -Extended and rearranged Junie Morrison "Suzie Thundertussy" sample -Extended Larry Graham "Stand Up and Shout About Love" sample
21. Facts (Dorian Ye Version) -Extended Father's Children "Dirt and Grime" sample -Incorporated elements of Soundcloud version of "Facts"
22. Fade -Rearranged portions of the track -Used a blend of both OG Tidal/single version of "Fade" and March update of "Fade" -Incorporated and rearranged elements of Rare Earth "(I Know) I'm Losing You" sample -Incorporated sample of Barbara Tucker's "Beautiful People (Underground Network Mix)" -Incorporated sample of Barbara Tucker's "I Get Lifted (Go to Church)" -Extended and rearranged Mr. Fingers "Mystery of Love" sample
23. Saint Pablo -Extended piano intro to song -Incorporated elements of demo version of "Saint Pablo" -Incorporated sample of Diddy-Dirty Money's "Angels (Remix)" -Used backstage SNL vocal recording of Kanye for outro

BETTER THAN OG, IMHO

:ohhh:

:yeshrug: