Rep. Omar: Trump's stimulus did more for Americans than Democrats' slimmed-down package

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
I want you to remember, at the end of the day, these dikk head politicians are arguing over money we already gave them. Hundreds of years of taxes and we aint got enough in the piggy bank ? Some of us here have paid more than $1400 in taxes in one pay check, let alone every pay check over the course of your life, and they dont want to repay you but they shut down your job :mindblown:

this situation has really exposed America more than politicians might understand currently. Either America is really truly broke and cant pay citizens, from obvious mismanaging funds for a smooth couple hundred years. Or they are so greedy they just flat out dont want to share the money with the population that generated the money in the first place.

WE ALREADY GAVE THEM THE MONEY THEY ARE ARGUING OVER TO GIVE BACK TO US :mindblown: isnt that what they take out our pay checks every fukking day :mindblown: for situations like this :mindblown: Cant say its for schools or roads or bridges because the state taxes pay for those :mindblown: military is only 1/3rd to 1/4th of federal taxes yearly :mindblown: so where is the fukking money we gave the government ?

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
I want you to remember, at the end of the day, these dikk head politicians are arguing over money we already gave them. Hundreds of years of taxes and we aint got enough in the piggy bank ? Some of us here have paid more than $1400 in taxes in one pay check, let alone every pay check over the course of your life, and they dont want to repay you but they shut down your job :mindblown:

this situation has really exposed America more than politicians might understand currently. Either America is really truly broke and cant pay citizens, from obvious mismanaging funds for a smooth couple hundred years. Or they are so greedy they just flat out dont want to share the money with the population that generated the money in the first place.

WE ALREADY GAVE THEM THE MONEY THEY ARE ARGUING OVER TO GIVE BACK TO US :mindblown: isnt that what they take out our pay checks every fukking day :mindblown: for situations like this :mindblown: Cant say its for schools or roads or bridges because the state taxes pay for those :mindblown: military is only 1/3rd to 1/4th of federal taxes yearly :mindblown: so where is the fukking money we gave the government ?
You're completely correct. They spend our money dropping bombs from drones and arming the police and can't even keep us healthy, housed, protected from harm, alive....

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

:dwillhuh:
Are you seriously not aware of budget deficits and the national debt?

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
I am being flippant and I am high I hate repubs and dems equally trump sucks Biden sucks USA imperialism and capitalism and the prison and military industrial complexes all need to be dismantled and Bernie should have won twice but we know how that turned out

Stfu, Trump supporting cac