Rep Vicente Gonzalez: Too Many Veterans Deported

Daps
My ex got his citizenship through military service. It's one pathway to citizenship actually for what I understand.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
let em fight, im not fukkin fighting :heh: i also find it weird that we take non-citizens in the military. doesnt really seem to go with all the regulations, etc

and if they ever faced bullets they should get immediate citizenship

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
@88m3 catching feelings negging me n shyt

:mjlol:

And if u do join the military, you should get automatic citizenship, after 4 years of course :mjpls:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
a lot of myths in this thread, lets go through the facts

*non citizens in the military is normal, there are a lot of non citizens but you do have to be a legal resident
*the only restriction is that there are certain jobs you cant do
* there are no illegal immigrants in the military
* you get expedited citizenship if you are a legal resident
* these deported vets are people that never took advantage of expedited citizenship
* a lot of people dont take full advantage of being in the military just cuz of not knowing of certain programs (this goes beyond just citizenship), normally non-citizens do become citizens in a few years BEFORE they get out, these deported vets are just people that fell through the cracks, they probably assumed its automatic, its "automatic" if you do the paperwork tho

Last edited:

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
Big whoop, black soldiers fought in WW2, got medals and bishes and were treated like heroes in France, only to come home and have to use colored bathrooms. Latinos only have themselves to blame for voting for Trump, #holdyaownnuts my soldados. Vote for a guy who said he will deport you and act surprised when you get deported brehs :skip:

Gains

Superstar
Daps
Big whoop, black soldiers fought in WW2, got medals and bishes and were treated like heroes in France, only to come home and have to use colored bathrooms. Latinos only have themselves to blame for voting for Trump, #holdyaownnuts my soldados. Vote for a guy who said he will deport you and act surprised when you get deported brehs :skip:

TLR is that way >>>>>>

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
TLR is that way >>>>>>

Did black soldiers not get mistreated up on their return to the US after being on the front lines in a war that would have redefined the world has the US lost? :skip: Muthaf*cka I AM HIGHER LEARNING. #holdyaownnuts :birdman:

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
a lot of myths in this thread, lets go through the facts

*non citizens in the military is normal, there are a lot of non citizens but you do have to be a legal resident
*the only restriction is that there are certain jobs you cant do
* there are no illegal immigrants in the military
* you get expedited citizenship if you are a legal resident
* these deported vets are people that never took advantage of expedited citizenship
* a lot of people dont take full advantage of being in the military just cuz of not knowing of certain programs (this goes beyond just citizenship), normally non-citizens do become citizens in a few years BEFORE they get out, these deported vets are just people that fell through the cracks, they probably assumed its automatic, its "automatic" if you do the paperwork tho

all well and good but the military is taking advantage of immigrants...this is a bad practice should be citizens only.