Rep your presidential candidate...without referencing an opponent

Brown_Pride

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atheist for Jesus
Saw a meme today that said this, can't really think of a good response for either candidate.

I think for Clinton I was able to come up "experienced"....

and that's it.

I can't think of one redeeming quality for Trump other than he's not Clinton though.

Any thoughts?

plushcarpet

Superstar
Daps
Trump because I'm tired of the media running wild in this country

Ex:

"When was the last time a man told you to be quiet? Bet you can’t remember. One person who could answer this question with incredible accuracy is NBC reporter Katy Tur, who had stomach-dropping experience of being told to “be quiet” by Donald Trump. Because of course he thinks that’s fine."

Donald Trump Telling NBC's Katy Tur to 'Be Quiet' Reveals Exactly What Kind of President He'd Be

god forbid a woman should have to hear such words :coffee:

Starman

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Ex:

"When was the last time a man told you to be quiet? Bet you can’t remember. One person who could answer this question with incredible accuracy is NBC reporter Katy Tur, who had stomach-dropping experience of being told to “be quiet” by Donald Trump. Because of course he thinks that’s fine."

Donald Trump Telling NBC's Katy Tur to 'Be Quiet' Reveals Exactly What Kind of President He'd Be

:russ:

Unfortunately i have no dog in this fight. Not a good thing to say about either major candidate, and i know next to nothing about the minor ones.:yeshrug:

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...
off topic: why do people have to make deities and super villains out of these politicians? they are just men and women who put their pants on one leg at a time like the rest of us... maybe if we stop idolizing them we could pick some good candidates we could actually defend.....

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Hillary is bad at transiting, but the parallel is true:

quote-you-campaign-in-poetry-you-govern-in-prose-mario-cuomo-45425.jpg

#ImWithHer :wow:

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY

Ex:

This is fukking absurd.

You can't tell a reporter asking valid questions to "be quiet" when you're running for fukking President.

And a woman no less.

Higher Learning has lost it's fukking mind this year dog I swear :what:

Misanthrope

None of the above '16
Daps
None of the Above '16

The only presidential candidate GUARANTEED to
  • Not start a foreign war
  • Not embarrass America
  • Create ZERO new government programs
  • Ignore police requests for heavier weapons and armor

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Saw a meme today that said this, can't really think of a good response for either candidate.

I think for Clinton I was able to come up "experienced"....

and that's it.

I can't think of one redeeming quality for Trump other than he's not Clinton though.

Any thoughts?
Shillary is experienced alright...

In pandering and political cronyism...

Gentility

Warrior for the Babies
Supporter
Daps
I'll probably vote for Hillary cause I don't want the st0rmfr0nt crowd to be happy on Election Day ever--the candidate who makes them devils the most angry is always my choice.

I'm not about to have these cac demons gleefully flooding Washington DC on Inauguration Day with their "Don't Tread On Me" shirts and Confederate flags. Fox News popping champagne while covering the Obama moving vans at the White House. Barack and Joe sitting there dusty like Bush and Cheney in 2009. Fukk that.

inaug09bushcheneycu1.jpg