Reparations need to be THE issue for African Americans by the 2018/2020 elections

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was thinking about this subject not too long ago and I came up with something that I think is fair in terms of reparations. First, we would need to establish a separate bank that would house the trust funds and our own institution that would help us to fund business initiatives. Anyway here is my list...

1. Housing voucher up to $500,000. (Voucher amount depends on income that is sufficient enough to afford property taxes of the real estate in question)
2. Free Healthcare from birth until death.
3. Free education voucher for life (Includes Bachelors, Masters, and PH.D.)
4. Trust fund worth ($5,000,000) that is given to all African Americans age 25 or older. If the person dies before the age of 25 the fund can only be assigned or transferred to the spouse, dependent, next of kin or if none of the above, the money is immediately placed back in an interest bearing account to be distributed to another African American individual or family.
25 is to old for us. we need some of that money before then. i know you're trying to keep youngins from blowing their money. thats not the point. even if i were to have free college tuition. where would i live while in college? i'm flat broke.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
HAHA I love it!

A bunch of brothers begging for handouts. The day yall negros decide to earn what you get in America as opposed to be entitled or begging is the day Blacks are far better off in this Country.

Yall mindsets are pure ignorance.

So the government should give money to a Blacks due to things that didn't happen to you specifically (slavery, majority of Jim Crow laws)?

Blacks already have reparations. Scholarships, government entitlements (food stamps, welfare which are used by a larger % than any other race).

We can be anything we want to be in this Country (doctor, lawyer, President).

Those who have done it don't go crying and whining about the white man all day and what happened hundreds of years ago to our ancestors.

If we halt the negative aspects of our culture (senseless violence, father-less kids, lack of education, widespread ignorance) we wont beg or need handouts (or the politically correct term reparations).

We could be one of the most prosperous culture/group of ppl in the world

Last edited:

rapbeats

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Great post but I fear that white supremacy will justify their treatment of African Americans after "reparations" are given. Assuming that the playing field is equal is racism and the prior acts of theirs are wiped clean. Clean slate.
look at it like this. right now as things stand, Amerikkka will never be a non racist country as long as that white european racist mentality they made up still exists in this country. The reason i NEED reparations is because white racist wont stop EFFING with me in every way possible. so i need some Money to at least some what offset that reality. with a lot of money we can start buying us some politicians like everyone else does. every group tha thas seen change has purchased politicians. its our turn. now doing this will help us in many ways. now with that said we will still have to deal with racism and white supremacy. but its sure nice to know i have a few mil in the bank after i get turned down for a job i'm super qualified for while seeing a white guy with half the qualificaiton of me end up with the job.

Yehuda

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
HAHA I love it!

A bunch of brothers begging for handouts. The day yall negros decide to earn what you get in America as opposed to be entitled or begging is the day Blacks are far better off in this Country.

Yall mindsets are pure ignorance.

Aight Bradley
9FDBh.gif

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We don't have the organizational discipline to pull this off by 2018/20. We're still cuffed to the Democrats. We'd need a third party to rally behind in order to leverage our votes. The Democrats know we aren't voting Republican. We'd basically have to sit out elections. There needs to be a third party that could unite the left. The problem is the LBGT, feminists, and liberal whites would have to align themselves with said party and our cause. They might show up to some BLM protests but how would they react to us getting subsidized/free higher education, low interest loans, and housing subsidies:jbhmm:? They either wouldn't support it or we'd see a whole bunch of Rachel Dolezals and Shaun Kings trying to get in on the action:mjpls:

How would the right wing, Bible belt cacs react:jbhmm:? They'd be out en masse voting against any candidate proposing reparations. With the racial climate in this country regressing this isn't feasible. We have unarmed black people shot dead in the streets with no justice, politicians cutting deals to poison our water supply, cacs going crazy over a black man dancing during sporting events, but somehow white America is ready to right their wrongs. The same wrongs they always tell us to get over:martin:

We need to focus on organizing internally, becoming more disciplined economically, and educating ourselves. Once we can do this and become a unified force we'll have the power to make demands. Sadly we're not close to being there yet.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
1 to 2 million because there are over60 million blacks in the states

I'm going to need more than just a couple of taxed millions. The average person would blow through that in a year or so funneling back into the white economy. We need tools and advantages that build generational black wealth.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
I'm going to need more than just a couple of taxed millions. The average person would blow through that in a year or so funneling back into the white economy. We need tools and advantages that build generational black wealth.

Many people have calculated it off the industries built off slavery and the institutional stuff afterwards, it would be way more per person:

Larry Neal, an economist at the University of Illinois, came up with an even higher number. His studies concluded that $1.4 trillion (in 1983 dollars) was owed to the descendants of enslaved Africans based on the compensation their ancestors did not receive for their labor between 1620 and 1840. With interest, that amounts to $6.4 trillion in 2014, according to The New Republic.

y2flyy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
look at it like this. right now as things stand, Amerikkka will never be a non racist country as long as that white european racist mentality they made up still exists in this country. The reason i NEED reparations is because white racist wont stop EFFING with me in every way possible. so i need some Money to at least some what offset that reality. with a lot of money we can start buying us some politicians like everyone else does. every group tha thas seen change has purchased politicians. its our turn. now doing this will help us in many ways. now with that said we will still have to deal with racism and white supremacy. but its sure nice to know i have a few mil in the bank after i get turned down for a job i'm super qualified for while seeing a white guy with half the qualificaiton of me end up with the job.

Wahh wahh wahh always whining about racism and racist. Geez man. Everybody is racist to ignorant blacks.

America is not a racist country. Bottom clowns like you like to use this B.S. to excuse your lack of success (maybe lack of intelligence too)..

Let me ask you this bro. When you see a highly successful black doctor or black professor or Black President.

Why do you not look in the mirror and say to your self why can I not be like him? What do I need to do to be prosperous in America like my fellow successful black brothers and sisters?
Why do you instead point your short comings on the white man? or White America?

Look in the mirror man. Thats what successful people do. That hold themselves accountable and not some trumped up destroyer to blacks.

I'm talking to all yall habitual whiners (about whites, racism, etc....).

Every group of ppl or culture that holds education high, morals and discipline come to America and prosper. I'm beyond sick of all the crying about the white man and white america.

We literally have a black President, and my ignorant people STILL PRETEND like hard work and dedication and morals is not what make you success in America.

Instead yall all day long want to sit around and point the finger at white ppl. It is beyond sickening.

Last edited: