Report: Bill O'reilly goes Ray Rice on his Wife, infront of Children

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
like i said in the ray rice thread, the difference between white domestic abusers and black domestic abusers is cacs wait until they're in the confines of their own home before they start putting hands on women.
:camby: These barefoot cacs be fighting in the street and dragging their whore wives outta bars by the hair.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Notice how the wife took it in stride and it came out 4 years later....

This is what tarriq said on other races, that code is strong.

They take it and don't speak on shyt to no one. Some 1930s Italian stuff.

I gotta feeling rays wife wouldn't have said shyt if she got knocked inside the house, she seems like a rider.
I Fukk with Tariq but some of yall just go to far. This got nothin to do with no code. A man slapped his women up and she didn't call the police. That shyt happens everyday In every neighborhood B.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Here you have a white woman take a shot to the head and don't say shyt, the kid had to spill the beans.imnwilling to bet the kid is young and if he was older he wouldn't say anything.

Thst code is strong, they'll get abused from one of their own but shyt on us as they feel superior to us. White supremacy is strong.

This bytch will let a white man best her ass and look down at a educated sister in a happy marriage like she's still better than the nigra.

Wow

:what:

Wtf does a "code" have to do with any of this?

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Did this really happen? I don't see this on any news outlet:krs:

He got the complexion for the protection. If this was Kyrie Irving or Odell Beckham there would be town halls and the black feminist would be foaming at the mouth. But the silence is deafening in this case and it should be a lesson to all the black folks that cant wait to bash their own kind

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
He got the complexion for the protection. If this was Kyrie Irving or Odell Beckham there would be town halls and the black feminist would be foaming at the mouth. But the silence is deafening in this case and it should be a lesson to all the black folks that cant wait to bash their own kind
That's amazing. I didn't even see it on CNN. The white man really control the media

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so are there gonna be any developments?

im all for watching bill oreilly take a powerful dose of self-ether, but as stickies go this is pretty weak :heh: what the fukk is happening with this?

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
Wasn't on camera...rich white folks have the wherewithal to beat the shyt out of their wives at home...:beli: No scandal here.