Reports: President of Haiti Assassinated at Home

Daps
Damn that shyt is crazy. Bodying presidents no matter the size of the country is always some shocking shyt to hear about.
I remember a few months ago when the Chadian president got killed in combat I was like for real he actually went out fighting:wow: not like a lot of these other p*ssy ass dictators who get paramilitary death squads to do their bidding.

He was a strongman in the region kept all the terrorist groups in the Sahel in check

the void is felt in the region.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On the videos, someone with an American accent is heard saying in English over a speaker, “DEA operation. Everybody stand down. DEA operation. Everybody back up, stand down.”

Sources said the assailants, one of whom spoke in English with an American accent, were not with the DEA.

“These were mercenaries,” a high-ranking Haitian government official said.

Residents report hearing high-powered rounds fired with precision, and seeing men dressed in black running through the neighborhoods. There are also reports of a grenade going off and drones being used.

The president’s death will throw Haiti into further into disarray. Moïse had faced mounting protests over his governance amid a deepening political and constitutional crisis, questions about his legitimacy and accusations that he used armed gangs to remain in power.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
When I discuss current situation in Haiti with people, I try to show them this poster that came out commemorating the bicentennial.

haiti_leaders.jpg

Been looking for a bigger version of this for years, and still haven't found it.

Just the dates of the terms they served says EVERYTHING about the political instability in Haiti's history. This was true even before the international community formally recognized Haiti.

During a 6 year period in the 19teens, there were five different leaders.

Each coup d'etat or leader stepping down just makes it easier for it to happen in the future.

Vilbrun Sam was the 5th leader during that 6 year period

Prolific

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’m not even shocked at this news. Haiti is a shyt show and always has been.