Republicans out here blaming rising sea levels on falling rocks

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
170502085746-rep-mo-brooks-the-lead.jpg

A member of Congress has suggested that the White Cliffs of Dover tumbling into the English Channel was causing rising sea levels.

Republican Mo Brooks of Alabama pushed back at the notion that rising sea levels were the result of global warming in a hearing of the House Science, Space and Technology on Wednesday.

Instead, Brooks pointed to silt deposition as well as erosion as a cause of rising sea levels. Questioning scientist Phil Duffy of the Woods Hole Research Center, Brooks postulated that silt and mud washed by rivers into the ocean caused water levels to rise as it settled on the sea floor. “Now you have got less space in those oceans because the bottom is moving up,” he said.

He went on: “What about the White Cliffs of Dover … [and] California, where you have the waves crashing against the shorelines, and time and time again you have the cliffs crashing into the sea? All of that displaces water which forces it to rise, does it not?

:gucci: This simpleton really blaming rocks for rising sea levels...These are the people running our country.....

Believe lawyers over scientist brehs :mjlol:

Future looking bleak brehs:francis:

Republican congressman explains sea-level rise: it's rocks falling into the sea

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All politicians are the definition of smart-dumb :mjlol:

We got them blaming rocks for rising sea level:mjlol:
Thinking that Guam will tip over if there are too many people on it:mjlol:
Thinking that Husbandry is the practice of marrying horses:mjlol:

I dont care where they got their degree, you cant convince me some of these people aren't functional retards:mjlol:

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
All politicians are the definition of smart-dumb :mjlol:

We got them blaming rocks for rising sea level:mjlol:
Thinking that Guam will tip over if there are too many people on it:mjlol:
Thinking that Husbandry is the practice of marrying horses:mjlol:

I dont care where they got their degree, you cant convince me some of these people aren't functional retards:mjlol:

Sad reality :wow: