Republicans Push To Legalize ‘Property Owners’ Killing Homeless People in Kentucky

TaxCollector13459

2018 Coli Rookie of the Year
Daps
That's what you think. It can be interpreted in a number of ways by whites looking to kill people. They always reinterpret the law when it suits them and then defend it successfully in court because the policy is too vague. Is all private property known? Is it clearly labeled private? Is it up to the discretion of the owner, police, court to decide if it was clearly labeled as private? See how that works?

Nobody was disagreeing you
:why:

I’m just saying that’s generally the baseline what they look at to knock down first

MidwestD

Clyde Frog's Shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If someone is squatting in a non vacant home then they deserved to be clapped. :yeshrug:

That said, everything else about this proposal is super fukkin disturbing :huhldup:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So instead of squashing squatters rights, they do this? :dahell:

Those landlords want them gone from society. They think that even jail is too good for them, so they just put them up to be hunted like wild animals.

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
If someone is squatting in a non vacant home then they deserved to be clapped. :yeshrug:

That said, everything else about this proposal is super fukkin disturbing :huhldup:

In that case is is breaking and entering plus the castle doctrine. No new law is needed.

I am a landlord and have had some rough situations but I would never think going with gun in hand and doing a self-help eviction is the way to go. Killing squatter is some Latin American or South African White farmers crap.