videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
When I win I bring we with me
Thread reinstatement request

What Thread?
The following thread was created Jan 10 2018 in the locker room...

https://www.thecoli.com/posts/27928907/

...it was moved to bushes Feb 5 2019(after being active for over a year without issue)

Why request this Thread be reinstated?
In response to a growing sentiment revolving around anti African immigrant rhetoric at the time I decided to make a thread detailing my "Official position" rejecting such sentiment and why I reject it.

The goal is to have one position to refer to whenever these issues flare back up. I don't care to argue back and forth with random people on different threads / nor derail other peoples threads. If there is a point of contention I'd rather just create one single thread detailing my position on any given topic and let people make of it what they will.

How does this Thread accomplish the above?
This is a fact base post pulling from various historical sources(mainly Booker T Washington & NAACP) to make my position as opposed to simply ranting in Opposition on various threads. As such it shines light on a prospective and evidence noone else gives concerning the topic.
(I.E. this isn't topic #12 on a particular issue, this is the only thread on coli with this particular position and supporting references)

EXAMPLES OF OTHER SUCH THREADS I'VE MADE IN THE SAME VEIN:
We gotta have a discussion on Liberia bruh
My problem with Wakanda as a fictional concept (No B.S. zone)
Why did they start calling us "African American"?
"Creative" stuff yall working on?(writing, art, games, music, construction, cooking, gardening, etc)

CONCLUSION:
As supported by above positions i request that the thread https://www.thecoli.com/posts/27928907/ be reinstated to the locker room. In the event that any of the replies therein break posting policy please delete their post as opposed to removing the entire thread.

"Thank you for your time"

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:patrice:
Did you create a form to get your thread reinstated or is there actually one on the site? :russ:

Damn sho do look like a form:russ: ...I didn't even think about it till you said it:mjgrin: Hey if somebody want to make a blank version feel free :yeshrug::ehh:

That said nah, I just figured those would be some of the most immediately obvious questions a mod would have to any such request:hubie::ld:

videogamestashbox.com

Hotep
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOTE: I was told that the thread in question maybe getting ping ponged around by mods ....because it was seen in it's original placement in locker room this morn before being sent back later in the morning.
(One person reinstates it while another bushes it again)

:jbhmm:
In the event the thread is reinstated please place note to other mods not to touch the thread again
(they may assume the thread is me trying to get around the bush via repost as opposed to legitimately being reinstated by mods).

Status
Not open for further replies.