Research: More and more American men and women have no friends

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other

I am in my 40s now :flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick::flabbynsick: and it basically feels like this
4ea.jpg

Right now only 10-15% have no friends but that number keeps growing over time.

Daps
I mean, have you seen how people form relationships?
everything is based on artificial superficial parameters no wonder you don't form any real connections w/ anyone as you get older
most of my childhood friends moved away :francis:
if you don't have people who came up with you and accepted you for you, you will have acquaintances for the rest of your life even though it is possible to form new genuine friendships
people take everyone for granted until they become an adult and it hits them how lonely they are
if you had a lot of friends in middle or high school who were friends with you because of your popularity level, then yes they are not your real friends
most people don't have any real friends just acquaintances who arrive and leave based on situation and location who help us not feel lonely
it's an energy thing avoid sociopathic and psychopathic types or you will be surrounded by them because they tend to be social climbers
everyone wants to be a social climber these days
people are also so fake and two faced talking shyt behind your back and gossiping
hard to find genuine decent people out there who aren't toxic demons

Last edited:

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
We are own little capsules:mjcry:. Like the more I think about the scene from The Matrix where people were in a incubator to charge machines, I realize this shyt is becoming a welcoming mat to society. Even when we say that we are friends, notice how that chat bar on Steam is just there for decoration.

Notice how each Discord starts off with a bang and ends in a death.

You could walk outside expecting a simple conversation from a complete stranger only to see a a head looking at a screen.

Hell, The Coli itself along with forums like Reddit are like the last of the SOS to demonstrate communication beyond what society allows.

As time go by, the past concept of friendship will be a outdated one.

arXiv

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
The worlds going to a very strange place in the digital age. People becoming more and more antisocial having no friends, the amount of people not having sex and Incel culture increasing. Could only imagine what the next 10 - 15 years gonna look like
Probably like this (that's a sex doll dressed up)

NarVxVGRi8MC_IE4AGWAwuQrgRG9MTYX5Z6eY639y7N3XaH_QRJajV-0LIFtKOLJcHSVkV7O7RH9jsLD8JNjMX2Ou3VZKQG5v-Ugio5T-GeihhljHeEx3ujf_UTEf1XMtAkeQGphzILP

:mjlol:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
wouldn't surprise me if most friendships are virtual these days.....i know a guy 37 yrs old who goes in and out of online relationships without ever having met them in person...and you wouldn't know it unless you asked him...but he talks about these people as if everything happened between them in person

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
I figured out a lot of people I thought of as friends were really just people to hit the club with. When we all outgrew the bar scene we stopped hanging out.

This too. Once you realize people that you used to keep company are just lemmings, you start to re evaluate what is friendship to begin with.

The last time I had a person whom I considered a friend, we drifted apart as I left the company to do this passport gang steez, while she doing her thing.

Soon I realize that the person I considered a true friend was my wife all along and my son. Sometimes, I feel like God puts people in our lives for a spell but the main purpose of a marriage is true companionship without temporary obligation (unless its GMB brehs and brehettes, for them my sorrows).