Research suggests a woman's body incorporates DNA skeeted in em from past dikkks

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Really!? I never would have guessed... :ohhh:

Your posts read like you're responding to someone, but all I see is your text.... that's why I asked:manny:

I've never seen this before, but if that's simply your style whatever.
somebody you have on ignore, aka @FightingEvilByMoonlight

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
If it wasn't for my carnal desire to fukk p*ssy, I'd probably be disgusted by it.

-It bleeds every month :patrice:
-It looks like a monster:patrice:

-It can get yeast infections :patrice:

-And now, it keeps the sperm of previous partners :patrice:

I'm not saying I'd rather fukk bussy (that shyt is even more disgusting), but evolution has made men attracted to something that is objectively gross :jbhmm:

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
My coworkers were talking about kids who dont look like their parents today in the lunch room. They try to say that certain traits skip a generation, but going by this new information, it could have been DNA from someone she fukked 10 dikks ago? :mindblown:

Fresh

New York Knicks
Daps
I kinda believe this to be true. You ever notice that when you tongue kiss (swap spit) or marinate too long in a bytch's vagina the next time you take a shyt your shyt smell like her breath or your body odor emits her smell. I recall fukking this Dominican chic raw, she wore some Juicy Couture perfume.. I am tongue kissing, she licking my balls, we 69ing, I'm licking the sweat out her inner thighs etc. I nutted twice no pullout. When I burped my burped smelled like her perfume, my farts smelled like her perfume . So after busting twice and she ain't get up to let my nut drip out I know her body absorbed it besides me getting her pregnant that night

:deadmanny: