Research suggests a woman's body incorporates DNA skeeted in em from past dikkks

GrindtooFilthy

World Class SuperVillain
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA, CT, NH
I know just fine. And the thought process its self is hypocritical. All the same, it is still quite entertaining.
Whose thought process? Not all of us are interested in slanging meat to every female we meet you better carry that thought process back to the ain't shyt nikkas you meet in your life:camby:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Whose thought process? Not all of us are interested in slanging meat to every female we meet you better carry that thought process back to the ain't shyt nikkas you meet in your life:camby:
That is not what I am talking about. I have stated it like 3 times breh. Have you had your coffee yet?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:christ you been on this forum for DONKEY YEARS and you still blind to one fact

A majority of these nikkas DONT get laid that's why they upset at the situation

I can guarantee if these nikkas were getting their balls drained on the regular they wouldn't care

So in essence there really is no hypocrisy

I’m feel pretty confident that this does not equate to every male poster in this thread, but gone head and do your thang

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
lmao! next thing you know they'll have multiple nukkas paying child support on one child based on what percentage of your DNA the child possess.
tenor.gif

panopticon

Superstar
Daps
This shyt would be wild if its true:ohhh:...I gotta see more research to have a real opinion either way but I'm open-minded :manny:

I just hope that whoever undertakes this research doesn't find themselves in a single car accident on an empty stretch of road :merchant:

This would be an absolute bombshell...imagine the social implications, cultural implications, effects on our government, how much it would strengthen traditional religions & how much it would weaken the current reigning moral paradigm...not to mention at the micro level, all the families that would be affected...you'd have to be real brave to try and study this :francis: