"Researchers" say gay genes show who's gay

valet

The official Chaplin of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Keywords here: U.S. researchers say they've come up with a formula

Plus these researchers are paid not to go into how the genetic makeup has been altered( ie gmo foods, chemicals in water supply, estrogen levels, environment, etc)
Exactly

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
i havent listened to these new scientist studies in years since i smartened the fukk up and realize these dudes are being paid to look up and prove shyt like this. if they dont come up with something, they are no longer paid. scientists will find anything to suit their needs, ive seen it happen too much and human nature tells me it happens more often than not.

"new study finds wine helps reduce heart attack'
"new study finds alcohol cause heart disease"
"new study finds alcohol destroys brain cell"
:new study finds alcohol preserves cells"

heres mine

"new study fidns scientists are full of shyt and want to keep developing new studies so they stay getting paid to find "new" shyt"

these duides aint no different than anyone else. they want to be paid to sit on their ass and do nothing. gay gene. fukk outta here. theres a lot more scientists than work out there, I wonder who FINANCED this report...

maybe it was the scientists financed by the soft drink industry to tell us

" new study, sugar drinks arent bad for you"

for real i must have seen dozens of studies that contradict each other yet i keep reading about this bullshyt everyyear.

some rich faq paid this guy to fidn this shyt and look what happened, he found it. i bet hes being rewarded with more grant money to tell us more. if you think im bullshytting wake the fukk up

K_dot_Mac

Dynamite with a laser beam
Daps
Reppin
NC/9dime/tre4
So let's say you have this gay gene, but you've never had a homosexual thought,feeling,action,etc in your life. Then you find out that you do have this gay gene, do you all of a sudden become gay because your genes tell you that you are.