Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
The one star wasn't directed at the gawd Grand Puba

I just saw the ruler made the thread and hit the button :manny:
Puba ain't deserve that breh. :mjcry:
The twelve year old kid in me who went and copped his album on cassette in 92 is hurt :mjcry:
I wish you could settle your differences with my breh @The Ruler 09
Keep those negs coming for @Iron Chin Wilder though :lolbron:

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
Puba ain't deserve that breh. :mjcry:
The twelve year old kid in me who went and copped his album on cassette in 92 is hurt :mjcry:
I wish you could settle your differences with my breh @The Ruler 09
Keep those negs coming for @Iron Chin Wilder though :lolbron:

Lol It's nothing serious, I don't hate that guy but I saw you and your crew son that coward @Iron Chin Wilder in the TLR thread, so :salute:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Lol It's nothing serious, I don't hate that guy but I saw you and your crew son that coward @Iron Chin Wilder in the TLR thread, so :salute:
Never thought I'd see the day where I was sonning a senior vice president breh :wow:
#tpc #tnt
We came a long way from hallway steps and hand me down shyt brehs :ahh:

#tcc :smugdraper:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Album really has some joints, when the beats are up to par Puba can still bring it ill and uniquely. He's quite a unique MC how he mixes the flavour with the knowledge and melody. There's some songs on the album I think I'll be playing in 10 years time and beyond that and that's great in an era when a lot of things are extremely microwaveable and gone in an instant. Puba is really fun to listen too, I think that style is an an element the game is lacking, positive and fun, just pure. I've never heard anybody say they don't like Grand Puba before, they probably exist somewhere but I've never heard it. It's refreshing to hear him release new dope material, I hope he continues to drop new music, at this level or better. Am a fan.