Rest in peace JDF, but is it too soon to discuss how Zordon hoed out Jason by making Tommy the leader of the Power Rangers???

Daps
:dahell:

Tommy was pure evil incarnate, was beating the hell out the Power Rangers and even came through the Command Center and smashed up Zordon and Alpha :mjtf:

Zordon%2BGets%2BHis%2BAss%2BWhooped.gif

This nxgga beat the hell out the rangers and threw them out they own megazords

tBLkgt.gif

Hell forget that, this nxgga was so evil that he told Rita, forget the Dragonzord, make ME big so I give these nxggas these hands. I didn't even know humans could be blown up the size of a kaiju in Power rangers until this scene :wtf:

vOVbAw.gif

:mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf:

This nxgga was a MENACE!!!

The whole time, Jason was loyal and my boy was holding it down only for Zordon to get on his White supremacy kick ("WHITE ranger", riiiiiiiiggggght :mjpls:) and give this nxgga the biggest EFFFFF YOU! and make Tommy the leader of the Rangers :what:

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
:dahell:

Tommy was pure evil incarnate, was beating the hell out the Power Rangers and even came through the Command Center and smashed up Zordon and Alpha :mjtf:

Zordon%2BGets%2BHis%2BAss%2BWhooped.gif

This nxgga beat the hell out the rangers and threw them out they own megazords

tBLkgt.gif

Hell forget that, this nxgga was so evil that he told Rita, forget the Dragonzord, make ME big so I give these nxggas these hands. I didn't even know humans could be blown up the size of a kaiju in Power rangers until this scene :wtf:

vOVbAw.gif

:mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf: :mjtf:

This nxgga was a MENACE!!!

The whole time, Jason was loyal and my boy was holding it down only for Zordon to get on his White supremacy kick ("WHITE ranger", riiiiiiiiggggght :mjpls:) and give this nxgga the biggest EFFFFF YOU! and make Tommy the leader of the Rangers :what:

If you watch that gif closely it look like the nikka that was playing Goldar slipped on something and they didn’t catch it

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Only thing I can think of is that Zordon knew ahead of time that Jason, Zack and Trini were leaving.

Funny thing is there is a show or two after that when Jason still says its Morphin Time over Tommy.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
After Tommy kicked them out of the whip Zordon was on some

FW9GPwJVsAEQxp3.jpg

He kept his resume on file after he folded Zordon's rangers up and let Tommy become Urkel to Jason's Winslow family. He ain't the star anymore.
zordon immediately knew the energy was just different

keep the theme song, just shoot a new intro. wild stuff
Zordon didn’t even have the decency to pull Jason to the side and tell him the what and why beforehand.:wow:
told jason to trust the process

18a.jpg

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
After Tommy kicked them out of the whip Zordon was on some

FW9GPwJVsAEQxp3.jpg

He kept his resume on file after he folded Zordon's rangers up and let Tommy become Urkel to Jason's Winslow family. He ain't the star anymore.
As he should have. Benched that man for a generational talent. Tommy was that nikka no matter the color. But Green Ranger is legendary and has been my favorite since he came through and wrecked the buildings like Snoop.

Play the flutes for em guru:blessed:

flute-green-ranger.gif

parallax

Superstar
Daps
Zordon made him the new leader because he proved that he can be mentally manipulated.

Having someone like that as leader of your team is valuable. Especially when the lower ranked soldiers start asking questions. That's also why the next red was rocky, possibly the weakest red in franchise history(at least pre neo Saban, I have no idea what was going on in that era)