Rest in peace JDF, but is it too soon to discuss how Zordon hoed out Jason by making Tommy the leader of the Power Rangers???

Daps
Tommy gave all of them that work, THEM took over the team and had Kimberly giving it up to him. Jason was highly respected until Tommy crushed the buildings. I don’t think I ever seen a character quietly sustain such potent ether.

Couldn’t be Zack, he kept his bytch…..:ehh:

Nxgga eff Zach!!!! :pacspit:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tommy was the GOAT. Everybody wanted to be him as kids :wow: Jason just didn’t have the juice :manny:
Sidenote, after Tommy came through with the 7th cert when the other rangers only had 6, I learned to play his flute song on my precorder instrument.

Outside of folks wanting to be MJ, they absolutely wanted to be Tommy if they were a dude. Couldn't even play Power Rangers on the school yard without there being an argument for who was who. Picking up twigs and pretending they were the blasters :russ:

Last edited:

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
I barely remember this but I do remember the green ranger being the character everyone loved when I was younger
the white ranger too
it made the most sense marketing wise
My parents HATED the white ranger and they lost it when I told him he was the strongest :russ:

Batsute

The Lion Choker
Daps
Reppin
#Hololive
I see this ranger reppin', right side hangin',
flamed up morphin', what zord yo ass claimin'?
Green Check [x8]

I ran up on this ranger, who yo big Zordon?
Asked him what his weapon, he said I don't need no
Green Check [x8]

:wow:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

TOMMY THE GOAT

:devil:
:evil:

In first grade with friends at the lunch table the day after Tommy threw everybody out the Megazord like

alonzo%20mourning.gif

Daps
In first grade with friends at the lunch table the day after Tommy threw everybody out the Megazord like

alonzo%20mourning.gif

I mean it was incredible at time. The Power Rangers was really running Angel Grove. That was their town, them nxggas was on billboards, got the key to the city, was having parades and everything. They was definitely feeling themselves and up to that point, they was hitting the :mjlol: at whatever Rita sent their way. They got comfortable and Tommy caught em slippin :manny: