Rest In Peace Shawn Rhoden

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly that isn’t it at all. We have to really have a serious discussion. Cats just aren’t meant to be this big. Lower the dosage. But this is also how many of them make their money. Dudes don’t talk about it but I would assume 500mg Test a week and 4 IU HGH a day day is damn near considered cruising.

The dudes I know who are really into that lifestyle do grams and other drugs especially diet pills like clenbuterol and that shyt is rough. I used it a few times and never again.

i want them to do a scan of this one dude I always get him confused with Kevin sorbo but his name is Mike ohearn he always lies about being natural and has clearly been on for years now dude is like in his 50s. Blonde haired white guy. Used to be on American gladiator.

I’m not sure what his dosages are but I bet they are generally lower.
You’re right, but I don’t think people are ready.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What do you mean? I think most of the people who are using know the risks and those who don't choose not to care.
Get down to the root of why someone would want to use dangerous doses, when they know the outcome.

Daps
What do you mean? I think most of the people who are using know the risks and those who don't choose not to care.

I think many know the risks but assume it wont happen to them, human nature. It's a dangerous game, and the impact isn't usually immediate so people get into the habit of taking it often and upping their dosage.

Some are lucky to have a sign like a heart attack to stop others dont get that 2nd chance.

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps
I think many know the risks but assume it wont happen to them, human nature. It's a dangerous game, and the impact isn't usually immediate so people get into the habit of taking it often and upping their dosage.

Some are lucky to have a sign like a heart attack to stop others dont get that 2nd chance.
Of course but that's the vast majority of things in life. Like I said though, most don't care cause the benefits outweigh the risks. Today, most people understand the risks that come with playing football but still play cause the benefits outweigh the risks

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rashid had the FEDs on his ass
Thats when he stopped (if he stopped)

you know brehs ain’t going to stop just lower the dosage and change the hustle…a lot of them got caught up in that same investigation to include khali if I recall….

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
you know brehs ain’t going to stop just lower the dosage and change the hustle…a lot of them got caught up in that same investigation to include khali if I recall….
thats exactly what probably happened.
lower the dosages and switched the hustle

last I saw he was claiming to be a vegan and was selling vegan meals

Fletch

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Dallas
For the entertainers and athletes, I see the reasoning. But a regular Joe who doesn’t derive income from their looks, I don’t understand.
There’s still that thought that it makes you “alpha” to be big, powerful etc…you have some top CEO’s/actors/entrepreneurs on trt so people think it gives you an edge in life, when it’s really that those lifestyles lend themselves to you needing that boost