restored footage of black businessmen in 1926 tulsa, oklahoma

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
I always wonder when these brothers and sisters get mentioned, how would that group of black people, feel about this group of black people that's always calling on their name

Could you fukkin imagine if they seen the degeneracy we've allowed ourselves to descend to today?!
Single parent women led households, nikkas wasting hours away playing videogames and leaving the crib to conduct their affairs in Nike slides and shyt, brehs with wigs checking the females with wigs :mjlol:
I mean just straight lunacy

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I always wonder when these brothers and sisters get mentioned, how would that group of black people, feel about this group of black people that's always calling on their name

Could you fukkin imagine if they seen the degeneracy we've allowed ourselves to descend to today?!
Single parent women led households, nikkas wasting hours away playing videogames and leaving the crib to conduct their affairs in Nike slides and shyt, brehs with wigs checking the females with wigs :mjlol:
I mean just straight lunacy

Are you implying that degeneracy is exclusive to our era? :gucci:

Everything that's going on today happened back then, the only difference is they kept that shyt on the low as oppose to our era where everything on front street.

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
Are you implying that degeneracy is exclusive to our era? :gucci:

Everything that's going on today happened back then, the only difference is they kept that shyt on the low as oppose to our era where everything on front street.
Oh yeah fasho. No generation is without fault, but they were a clear tier or two ahead of us in the areas that truly matter. And I don't think that's disputable :manny: