Return of the Sample Kings (Shutterworth & Clanarchy) [Deleted]

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
That was super fire. I've been lowkey contemplating dusting the microphone off. I might need to try to get a spot on one of these once I shake the rust off. I need to holler at somebody:demonic:

Thanks fam. I feel you.
Rapping is just too much fun to quit. I look at it like taking breaks.
Most of the songs on the tape are from 2019 with Chose Me being the only new song from this year like February. I didn't rap at all last year save for that Heavy Metal track with Tek.

Once you get back in the swing of things, let me know what you got bro.:salute:

Booth going through a lil resurgence now.
@A.V. dropped some flames last month.
@Kese Soprano just dropped some fire last week.

So I had to come through and represent for the south this week. :blessed:

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Tape is dope, sequencing is on point too/bangs all of the way thru, nice to see some previous tracks showcased earlier show up on here.

My favs off top

My Kingdom :fire::fire::fire::fire:
Cant Love You
Celebrate
Good Ish
Double Team (i remember this one :ohlawd:)

The Last Mission :whoo:

Thanks fam. My bad I forgot to tag you, cuz I know you do be fukking with the music.

I really appreciate the feedback. Lots of people like Kingdom. Originally it had 2 verses, one from 2015 and another from 2020. Kept the 2nd one cuz I wasn't able to record the older one again and the rest is history. I kept 3 of the songs from the Tunnel Gang album for this project, because I recorded them around the same time as that album so I wanted to keep the vibe going. (Angel Sings, Doubleteam, and Hate so Real)

I gotta listen again to the album, cuz i struggle to come up with a top 3 or 5 best songs on here. Last Mission might be one of em. Prolly one of the best samples I ever gave to @clanarchy to flip. Dude killed that shyt and my dude killed the video too.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks fam. My bad I forgot to tag you, cuz I know you do be fukking with the music.

I really appreciate the feedback. Lots of people like Kingdom. Originally it had 2 verses, one from 2015 and another from 2020. Kept the 2nd one cuz I wasn't able to record the older one again and the rest is history. I kept 3 of the songs from the Tunnel Gang album for this project, because I recorded them around the same time as that album so I wanted to keep the vibe going. (Angel Sings, Doubleteam, and Hate so Real)

I gotta listen again to the album, cuz i struggle to come up with a top 3 or 5 best songs on here. Last Mission might be one of em. Prolly one of the best samples I ever gave to @clanarchy to flip. Dude killed that shyt and my dude killed the video too.

Thanks breh, always quality stuff from yall, beats and rhymes.

I could've sworn there was another project from the stable that was stickied maybe a day or two ago or am I trippin?:patrice:. I remembered telling myself to check it out later.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Whole Album is flames , 3 standout tracks can change with how well balanced this but if I had to choose...

Can’t Love You

Hopes and Dreams

Double Team with Rome Top 5

The outro Last Mission is some iconic shyt...Really dope project bro :salute:

Good looking out fam. Its been a while, so I can't remember if you seen the video for DoubleTeam or not, so I'll just drop it here again.

and yeah Hopes and Dreams is classic to me. I love that song. Beat is so sad yet inspiring. Perfect soulful balance.

Everybody loves Can't Love You, and I was hyped to do that song cuz the album that beat was on, was something I kept asking @clanarchy to send over for a while. When he did, shyt was a wrap. He later found the version without my vocal tags and it ending up making the album.

LauderdaleBoss

Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Thanks breh, always quality stuff from yall, beats and rhymes.

I could've sworn there was another project from the stable that was stickied maybe a day or two ago or am I trippin?:patrice:. I remembered telling myself to check it out later.

Thanks fam
Nah you not tripping. Kese Soprano just dropped his solo album Saints and Sinners. We had the thread up last week,
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/saints-and-sinners-kese-soprano-new-album-tunnel-gang.844055/

we prolly the closest thing to a label here on the coli. nikkas be having planned releases and shyt. :mjlol:

Check this thread out to fam. Just dropped this today. Thank you.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jer...rack-from-the-colis-own.845562/#post-41733229

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thanks fam
Nah you not tripping. Kese Soprano just dropped his solo album Saints and Sinners. We had the thread up last week,
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/saints-and-sinners-kese-soprano-new-album-tunnel-gang.844055/

we prolly the closest thing to a label here on the coli. nikkas be having planned releases and shyt. :mjlol:

Check this thread out to fam. Just dropped this today. Thank you.
https://www.thecoli.com/threads/jer...rack-from-the-colis-own.845562/#post-41733229

Bet/will be getting into both of these, mos def