Revenger (Korean Martial Arts Flick)

sinistersouth

Banned
Daps
Reppin
New York City. I mean Kansas.
when they want to the South Koreans can make damn good serious action films, not with goofy ass cinematography like this one. their last good one was No Tears for the Dead, and before that The Suspect. but they've been dragging their ass on making another serious, non comedy action flick for a while now

Daps
Just watched this yesterday. Fight scenes were :ohlawd:. That first scene with the beach kick-out don't count :shaq2:

Bruce Khan...dope style. His movements are very concise and deliberate. Reminds me of Bruce Lee in that it was all about quick, powerful strikes instead of exchanging multiple blows with one or more opponents.

I'm not a fan of most weapon scenes because the choreography is harder to suspend disbelief on, but it works perfectly for Khan's style. Very cautious, more focused on throwing an opponent off-guard first before throwing a dangerous strike. It was like watching an old samurai flick but with modern sensibilities :banderas:

I could tell dude was using multiple styles but it was nice seeing them highlight which in his reel: