Rewatch "Game of Thrones" from Season 1...

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's pretty cool to notice stuff that I never did before. Here are my catches - whats yours?

When Viserys is in the tub with the prostitute, and she mentions things she's seen in life that are unbelievable, she actually says "A man from asshai with a dragonglass dagger, A man who can change his face like changing clothes and a pirate who wears his weight in gold and has coloured silk sails."

Literally a throwaway-ish scene mentions dragonglass, faceless men and possibly Euron.

Also, every episode someone is slightly shytting on Theon Greyjoy and mentioning how he's almost a slave. Even one scene when Cat Stark says "Everybody out of the tent except my son" and Theon stands there while the generals run out and one of them is like "Get out Greyjoy :stopitslime:" - He stayed looking for acceptance and that's what fueled his big betrayal. I mean we all knew that, but it's cool to peep the less than subtle hints.

Cersei mentions that she had a black haired son that died and she gets really sad. And then right after Ned finds Gendy. I am REALLY starting to believe that Gendry is Cerseis son.

This show was ALWAYS about the White Walkers. They are mentioned in every episode - WE the audience just got caught up in the politics like everyone else, but rewatching this - this was about the WW. Pretty cool to see.

Arya definitely tried to save her father when he got his head chopped off. She wasn't bs'ing when she was chastising Sansa in Season 7.

There's alot more...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm at Season 3 of my rewatch

-Whenever Robert mentions Lyanna, Ned would hit a :wow: and fall silent

-How Ned always acts like his memory is hazy when someone asks him to describe Jons mother or changes the subject quickly. We thought it was about the guilt of cheating on his wife this whole time. :mjcry:Ned the honorable.

-How thoroughly Littlefinger tricked nikkas. Had Tyrion cracking jokes with him at whorehouses after just having him in prison for Bran's attempted murder. Then sets him up again right after:russ:

- How varys moves. He was always the first one out to meet and/or dig for dirt on anybody new who came into that Council fold.

- Came away a lot less liking of Tyrion's character. Very good dialogue wise and has a brilliant actor playing him. It's just crazy to see now even in his best moments he was still being a pawn in the schemes of multiple other characters

- Came away with more respect for margerys character. She was playing the game lowkey and was playing it right. Cercei was right to fear her cause she could control both Joffery and Tommen easily while she couldn't. Also fukked with her cause she seemed like a good person

- Realized I gave Stannis too much credit

killacal

Banned
Daps
Ned made all the wrong moves. Which is weird considering he overthrew the last king. As soon Ned was hurt he should have gotten the baretheons in his corner. fukk the city guard.
They didn't exist until renly called them

Show has more holes them swiss cheese

Where the fukk is edmure Wallace huh where the fukk is edmure :damn:

:russ::camby:

Daps
Rewatching season 1 right now and all this is true, especially how it's always been about the WW.

When I first started watching, I legit thought this was a show like The Last Kingdom or Spartacus and all the talk about dragons and WW was mythology.

Imagine my surprise when them eggs hatched :whoo:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching season 1 right now and all this is true, especially how it's always been about the WW.

When I first started watching, I legit thought this was a show like The Last Kingdom or Spartacus and all the talk about dragons and WW was mythology.

Imagine my surprise when them eggs hatched :whoo:
The first scene in the first episode shows White Walkers killing people:skip:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Upon rewatch, Joffrey was well within his rights to take Ned's head.

I hate that little fakkit but he didn't know that he wasn't Roberts son. All he knew was that his dad died, he was next in line and then in walks Ned talking about he ain't the rightful king, trying to have the gold cloaks lock him and his mom up
He was in his rights but it was still a dumb move. Why would the northern houses be loyal when you just killed there lord and have his daughter hostage.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
i cant watch it... The starks were so happy in the first episodes. :mjcry: I just cant bare to watch it again, knowing what becomes of them.
I still remember the day i saw the episode where they decapitated poor old dead Ned. I was so heated, i didnt want to wait for the second season for the Lanisters to get theirs...I was on my way to the book store like
tenor.gif