Rewatch Thread: Loaded Lux vs Calicoe (Second Round)

Who won round 2?

• Loaded Lux

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Calicoe

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters

ReasonableMatic

Daps
See how easy this was? @ReasonableMatic

How easy what is exactly? :sas1:

So a couple none direct bars.

1 Lux nameflip.

Vs

Lux breaking Calicoe down w/ FACTS as I showed in my post in which I CLEARLY stated Lux won.

Cause you said you looked forward to a discussion about that round.

I pleaded my case, so whatchu tryna say exactly? :jbhmm:

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I never posted the opinion on my definitive winner actually.
The fact you made the thread says enough, at least attempt.to be transparent. You've always passive aggressively tried to push this notion that Cal won the first 2 rounds.

But for the sake of fairness and not assumptions, who do YOU think won the 2nd round?

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact you made the thread says enough, at least attempt.to be transparent. You've always passive aggressively tried to push this notion that Cal won the first 2 rounds.

But for the sake of fairness and not assumptions, who do YOU think won the 2nd round?
So I cannot ask the board for their thoughts?

Considering you one starred the thread it's obvious you have already made your assumptions about my opinion.

Therefore, I'm not interested in having this discussion with you specifically.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I cannot ask the board for their thoughts?

Considering you one starred the thread it's obvious you have already made your assumptions about my opinion.

Therefore, I'm not interested in having this discussion with you specifically.
About the weakest response possible. I'm almost impressed by it.

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
So I'll keep it real.. I went back and rewatched round 2.

Calicoe turned in a strong round. Some of the highlights of it are already posted, and the overall round was clean and he kept a consistent level of heat on him (I don't think the proctor thing was even worth noting as a stumble/choke). I kept the :leon:throughout the round. He had a decent range too.. aggressive, varied his speed, all that and never abandoned the Calicoe bully shyt.

Lux's round was a minute or so longer than Cal's.. but I felt that by about the ~5 minute point, Lux had won the round. His barrage that started just before the definite/death in it bar and stretched out the next couple minutes was impressive lyricism, great delivery, poise, pacing, all that shyt. I'm not a mega Lux fan, but those bars still get a :whoo: out of me.

Overall -- I give Lux the second with no consideration for the rest of the battle.
Budden voice: Lux 10-9.

Daps
I listened to both rounds today ... Cal had some sh*t in that 2nd. He was flowing. But in front of Lux it amplified how generic it was for me. The difference in levels were very clear to me ...

I love that hollow heads line. The delivery of the whole reversible hip section was immaculate too.

who do you think won this round @Momentum

aaaaaaand lmao at "ain't no respect he brought a casket with my face on it ... I'm from the D!"

dappadonna

'OOOOOHHHH DOOOONNNAA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
North London
I don’t even like when nikkas do all that personal shyt
Boy, we’re face to face, how personal can personal get?
After I robbed you, I’m taking all your personal shyt
Tell your bytch to get out the car
And leave her purse in the whip
I’m thirsty with clips, let me find out he working with bricks
I’m squirting some shyt that can leave him with a reversible hip

t’s Tuesday, I’ll give him a week to pay me, but by the third day
I’m showing up for that easy money, yeah, you heard Jay
You’re like, “it’s only Thursday”
I don’t give a fukk what that herb say
I’m letting the chopper rumble like an earthquake
‘Cause I just wanted a reason to kill him
I ain’t want the money in the first place

Free Hollow, them nikkas acting like Hollow dead
fukk Loaded Lux, I’ll get Lux loaded with all hollow heads

It’s amazing how I draw something just to erase nikkas

He thought I was a paid dentist. The way I left him rotten and every tooth coming out his mouth if I put the K in it

Not enough

Momentum

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I listened to both rounds today ... Cal had some sh*t in that 2nd. He was flowing. But in front of Lux it amplified how generic it was for me. The difference in levels were very clear to me ...

I love that hollow heads line. The delivery of the whole reversible hip section was immaculate too.

who do you think won this round @Momentum

aaaaaaand lmao at "ain't no respect he brought a casket with my face on it ... I'm from the D!"
I already explained a few posts up why I won't be elaborating on who I felt won the round. Too many posters in here are quick to make assumptions when you ask them simple questions, therefore I'd rather save my viewpoint for a different place and time.

Daps
I already explained a few posts up why I won't be elaborating on who I felt won the round. Too many posters in here are quick to make assumptions when you ask them simple questions, therefore I'd rather save my viewpoint for a different place and time.

I thought that was aimed for that particular poster specifically, like you said. I'm interested in your position as the threadstarter... there is a semblance of a discussion on this subject, lol...

Delicious

The D is for Delicious
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland/Brooklyn
Thought that was aimed at a specific dude?

Speak on the battle son. We obviously got people on both sides of it in here, so whatever you throw out shouldn't derail anything and might add something to the discussion.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
Calicoe's bars were too generic and very simple flips and basic metaphors. Compared to Lux it sounded clownish

And God forbid if Lux spit his real second round. Lux second he spit (really the extension of his first) took a minute to heat up. It started slow but then he got in a zone and went off