Rewatching The Shield.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
That show had some fukked up shyt..

That one mexican dude who raped the little girl, gave her a face tat then sent her home and the little girl just has a souless expression and the mom is flipping out because she knows what happened without the girl saying anything :damn:

boskey

Top Rankin
Daps
The guest stars were amazing on this show too. Athony Anderson, Forest Whitaker and Glenn Close all killed it. Def need to watch this again, only seen it once

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
They'd have gotten away with everything if it wasn't for Shane and Mara.

This made me think of the episode when Aceveda pulled up at Shane crib about the storage :wow::wow: my heart was racing

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Just re-watched this, it was a great show. The different story archs were well thought out and well executed. Definitely a top-tier television show in history :obama:

Damn Vic :snoop: Hated seeing him go down as the snitch when for most of the show he was a stand up guy. Ronnie caught a raw deal. That's tough :yeshrug:

Shane was a f*ck up. Dangerous guy to have on your team and we saw why. He went out and took his wife and kid :snoop: His wife turned out to be a rider though, ultimately way more down than Mackey's wife was. Vic's wife was a disappointment, just like her ol' man :snoop:

Forrest Whitaker and Anthony Anderson killed it :salute:

Damn Lemanski hate it had to be you breh :to:

Aceveda :umad:

F*cked up how they did Tavon :mjpls: Vic and Shane were definitely :mjpls:

Claudette and Dutch were the two greatest detectives to ever live :salute: They got a f*cking confession from every criminal to ever step into interrogation.

Ultimately Vic went out like a b*tch though. He made too many mistakes, too many wrong decisions, and his two most critical f*ck ups (besides his snitch of a wife) was missing on Shane and snitching on Ronnie. You missed on Shane okay but ratting on the only member of your team to hold it down is unforgivable.

Still a great show though :obama: