Rewatching The Sopranos...where does Livia rank as far as villians go?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This bytch is a miserable fukking c*nt my goodness.:pacspit:

-Narcisitic
-Is never happy unless she is creating drama
-As far as we can tell she has been like this for fukking decades.
-Tried to have Tony wacked not once but fukking twice(telling artie about the fire:mjgrin: )

The actress playing her just had that old miserable hag look to her too...looked like she used to cheer when brothas would get lynched :pacspit:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
This bytch is a miserable fukking c*nt my goodness.:pacspit:

-Narcisitic
-Is never happy unless she is creating drama
-As far as we can tell she has been like this for fukking decades.
-Tried to have Tony wacked not once but fukking twice(telling artie about the fire:mjgrin: )

The actress playing her just had that old miserable hag look to her too...looked like she used to cheer when brothas would get lynched :pacspit:
Everytime I rewatch I think of how the series progresses if she didn't randomly die irl, and had to take the stand on Tony... with the tickets she gift wrapped Tony to the feds as well, pure demon

Livia's spirit tried to take Tony to the other side when he got shot too, once Tony saw his cousin than livias shadow coming down the stairs he knew what's up:mjlol:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Everytime I rewatch I think of how the series progresses if she didn't randomly die irl, and had to take the stand on Tony... with the tickets she gift wrapped Tony to the feds as well, pure demon

Livia's spirit tried to take Tony to the other side when he got shot too, once Tony saw his cousin than livias shadow coming down the stairs he knew what's up:mjlol:
The one time you see her laugh is when Tony trips and falls...

Tony in therapy with Melfi he says he never seen his mom smile except when his dad fell down the stairs.:mjgrin:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
The one time you see her laugh is when Tony trips and falls...

Tony in therapy with Melfi he says he never seen his mom smile except when his dad fell down the stairs.:mjgrin:
She laughed when she had the alleged stroke too:mjlol:

Wonders if Junior was smashing frfr though, she caught feelings as such....:manny: