Rewind: Laugh if you want, but Buzzfeed put out one of the most important articles of any publication about modern white supremacy in 2017

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
I remember reading this and folks didn't take it serious as they should have at the time because "pfft it's buzz feed" but it was a huge expose of how organized the other side is and it shows the genesis for all the shyt you're seeing now. From MAGA, Musk mainstreaming racial pseudoscience, desires for civil war, and even some deep cuts about people like Peter Thiel and Curtis Yarvin.

The title mentions Milo but all the details about his relationships and communications are the meat of the issue as opposed to him as an individual.

If you haven't read it, you're not informed as much as you think you are or think you need to be.

If you have read it, read it again. It's like seeing the puzzle pieces fall in place in retrospect. I read it again myself for a refresher.

I guarantee for 99 percent of folks who haven't read it, it will have information you're not aware of. On this day of all days, it's important to be cleared eye about the enemy in front of you today. Not 60, 40, or even as recently as 10 years ago.

Last edited:

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This takes quite some time to read.
At least 15-20 minutes.

But it really goes into how manipulative these alt-right scumbags are.
They really do think there's some war to be waged against the political left and all non-white people.