Rey Mysterio on his role in Lucha Underground, who he watches in WWE, Del Rio + more (Footnotes+)

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps

0:00- 1:14 - Intro, Being A amily Man, Traveling
1;16 - 2:35 - Departure From WWe, Lucha Underground, 40 Episodes Per Season, Ring Shape, AAA
2:36 - 5:04 - Different Experience, Live Events, Not Having the same live Proms, Vignettes, Lucha Libre
5:20-8:50 - Mariposa, Sexi Starr, Giving To Best To Fans, "Legendary Status", Puma, Role In Lucha Underground, Azteca
8:54-13:32 - Career going so quick, schedules, "shades of grey", crusierweight division, Size Vs stature, AJ Styles, Evolution In Pro-Wrestling

13:35 - Final- Konnan telling him wrestling will change, Top Picks in Lucha Underground, Mondat Night Raw, Big Ups Del Rio (feel he should be champion), Future w/AAA​

Last edited:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Will watch later, but props to him for simply getting back in shape. Dude was looking bloated, flabby, and sick in his last few years in the WWE, especially the last two, and to see him almost slim and quick again is great. I thought he was washed beyond repair before he showed up in LU.

Hope

God's Grace
Daps
Reppin
NYC
who does he check for in WWE? wasn't interested in him being in LU, he's been hurt too much, and the body is hard to keep fit after a certain age. I think if he can go, Del Rio comes back, Puma stays, and Joe does a swerve and joins; I'd start watching LU again. It's was great season, but I can only watch one fed right now, and I choose WWE.

Remy Danton

All Star
Daps
i think he madee some mentions of the people he watches in the WWE around the time he talks about Monday Night Raw. His namedrop Jericho. couldnt make out the others for the dumbass interviewer talking all over Rey.