Reynoso(canelo trainer) "The truth is that we struggled with the weight the last few fights"

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I said this last year, and the #CaneloCartel got mad at me and said I was lying:heh::manny:

Canelo was draining himself down to 154 & 155, which also effected his gas tank. He doesn't need to do that anymore, the fact he was standing for 12 rounds in between rounds was :obama:, so it should be much better at 160 for him.

Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160! - Boxing News
Him standing between rounds tells me he heard the critics and tried to prove that he don't get tired. I think he's foolish to do that.. IDK if draining himself made him tired TBH but the way he fights and not going hard in the gym... I wouldn't be surprised if he has trouble making 160:francis:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Him standing between rounds tells me he heard the critics and tried to prove that he don't get tired. I think he's foolish to do that.. IDK if draining himself made him tired TBH but the way he fights and not going hard in the gym... I wouldn't be surprised if he has trouble making 160:francis:

Canelo does work hard in the gym breh. Watch some of his training videos, he definitely puts in work.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Canelo does work hard in the gym breh. Watch some of his training videos, he definitely puts in work.
I suppose, I hope he's 100% cuz if the jab lands often(and it will) and gets tired and decides to lean on the ropes it's over.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
Cool so the GGG is too big excuse is accounted for. Let me find out Canelo might enter the ring weighing more than GGG :ehh:
I know it's been rumored that Canelo has walked into the ring at 180 before :scust: anybody know how much GGG walks into the ring at usually?

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Cool so the GGG is too big excuse is accounted for. Let me find out Canelo might enter the ring weighing more than GGG :ehh:
I know it's been rumored that Canelo has walked into the ring at 180 before :scust: anybody know how much GGG walks into the ring at usually?
About 170

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
I said this last year, and the #CaneloCartel got mad at me and said I was lying:heh::manny:

Canelo was draining himself down to 154 & 155, which also effected his gas tank. He doesn't need to do that anymore, the fact he was standing for 12 rounds in between rounds was :obama:, so it should be much better at 160 for him.

Canelo's Trainer: We're Going To Make A lot of Noise at 160! - Boxing News
But he admitted he got gassed in a one sided beaten of Chavez jr. That isn't good at all. And it isn't like he was throwing a lot too.
Canelo Admits He Got Tired Pounding on Chavez, Then Recovered - Boxing News

Man still fighting in spurts because he wants to and thats how he trains.

GzUp

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
But he admitted he got gassed in a one sided beaten of Chavez jr. That isn't good at all. And it isn't like he was throwing a lot too.
Canelo Admits He Got Tired Pounding on Chavez, Then Recovered - Boxing News

Man still fighting in spurts because he wants to and thats how he trains.

Good point and probably so.

Dewey Cooper has triple g wining in a prediction video and he comments on how hard triple g trains in big bear... I remember Manny saying if u train hard then the fight will be easy... Canelo ain't training right.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
God damn this whole thread minus @Newzz post is neg worthy. @patscorpio the mod dapped the OP that doesn't even have a link in it :martin:

Plus there's a huge Triple G/Canelo master thread already, which mr. knows nothing about boxing @GzUp posts frequently in. :dahell: is goin on?