RG3 Can't Win....

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
I was thinking the same thing.. They said he was belechicking and laughing at him:dwillhuh:

What the fukk they want from him

No, he was acting extra, on some, this is what y'all want. His tone was condescending and smarmy. He's getting his due comeuppance

Daps
Greg Cosell is saying that RG3 needs to learn how to do basically everything to be an NFL QB and he didn't learn how to QB while at Baylor. Said he needs remedial training, can't drop back, lack of mechanics, etc. How did the scouts overlook this?

I think that first year in Shanahan's gimmick system set him back.

While he wasn't coming into the league strong in mechanics, he was also allowed to not have to work on his pro game even though he was a pro QB.

The worst thing that could happen to him did, he experienced immediate success based around a gimmick offense which stunted any growth he might have had. And on top of that, he became an owners pet, which is a bad move too.

Daps
fukk what they have to say. That's what they get for scrutinizing him so heavily and twisting his words. Now he won't give you shyt to work with. Props to RG3 for finally seeing that. :salute: Now we just need him to step it up on Sunday.

He gonna get put to sleep on Sunday.

Consider this shyt a mercy killing.

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
from the people i listened to on espn radio this morning they enjoyed and felt it was the right thing for him to do
hell they liked that he did it in a jokingly manner up their smiling
not like how beli does it with a guard up

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Why would you try to change him? He got drafted because he's super athletic and has a strong arm. Not because he's a classic drop back qb

Yeah but you still have to develop mechanics and footwork

I remember when the Packers drafted Aaron Rodgers. He held the ball too high, his footwork sucked, his arm was a noodle and dude was made of glass.

A couple years in McCarthy's QB school and he suddenly becomes a pro-style QB not the run of the mill Tedford system QB who fails in the league