RGIII’s Ex-Wife Files Court Docs To Get $36K a Month To ‘Maintain Herself’ Because She’s Unemployed

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
A prenup isn't saving him from child support and alimony
You are half right......

On the other hand, the Texas statutes specifically provide that prospective spouses can memorialize a binding agreement about alimony in a prenuptial agreement. Prospective spouses can agree to a set level of alimony, to waive (give up) alimony, to cost of living adjustments, or to any other matter affecting alimony, and the family court will enforce that part of the agreement.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
U get these women pregnant and married them while u in the league when u have no self control when it comes to p*ssy this is your results...

Dudes like Derek Jeter spent 20 years in the league and was smart enough to know not to married and buy a pack of $3.99 condoms so he wouldn't have to part with 5 to 6 digits a month for some skank.

NY-YANKEE-LOVERS-BASKET.jpg

Instead they get Gift Baskets...:mjlol:

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
You are half right......

On the other hand, the Texas statutes specifically provide that prospective spouses can memorialize a binding agreement about alimony in a prenuptial agreement. Prospective spouses can agree to a set level of alimony, to waive (give up) alimony, to cost of living adjustments, or to any other matter affecting alimony, and the family court will enforce that part of the agreement.
:ohhh: A nikka getting married in Texas.

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
shyt. RG3, Tiki Barber, and Micheal Strahan should be all roommates. :russ:

How these guys get stuck for their paper like that is beyond me. Is p*ssy clouding their common sense?

Michael Strahan is now making $11M a year on good morning America.. :wow:

Those other 2 are broke

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Michael Strahan is now making $11M a year on good morning America.. :wow:

Those other 2 are broke

Mike came through the other end I knew he was gonna get paper being on with Kelly from Live with Regis...:banderas: my dude blew up, plus he was smashing Eddie murphys fine ass Ex nicole for a minute too... :wow: Living and winning...

Geek Nasty

Brain Knowledgeably Whizzy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Kakalaka
:mjlol: You do know sometimes judges can throw out the prenup right?

As for gullible muthafukkas, keep thinking these cac broads exempt from taking ya ass to court. Why you think Hunter from accounting keeps mumbling "fukk the evil she devil" under his breath..:umad:

ANY contract can be challenged in court. You think this dude had Ray Ray down at the swap meet draw it up for him?

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Rob Parker was right, this dude a cornball brother. Smh and y'all threw rob under the bus for that smh

Rob got thrown under the bus for throwing another black man under the bus. Damn right RG3 is a cornball but you don't say that on air during a live broadcast discussing his profession. Save it for a tweet or a sound bite in an interview/podcast. Russell Wilson is a cornball, Manti Teo is a cornball there are cornballs in every league but how many sports broadcasters feel the need to discuss it during their day job?

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Just here to see the names the cave beast will be called....

I'll wait.....

Because if this was a Black woman this thread would be 18 pages of blame placed on the sista

I'll say like I've always said. It doesn't matter what color the chick is. nikkaz get taken to the cleaners by ALL races of females. Some nikkaz say, "If I get me a pawg, I'll be good, she ain't gonna get me for my paper" :smugfavre:or "I'll just get me a Nubian queen and she'll never get me for my bread" :youngsabo: But they fail to realize that ALL THESE bytchES ARE CAPABLE of the same shyt. Race doesn't factor in how much child support or alimony dudes gotta pay