Rhodesia’s Dead — but White Supremacists Have Given It New Life Online

JamilALAmin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, GA
Been peeped that, watch out for them white boys with those Rhodesian Ridgeback dogs, look like a skinny light brown Lab, but it got a tuft of hair running down it’s back. If you meet someone with one of them, you already know what you dealing with. shyt is like an instant give away.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Lol interesting read. But at the end of the day this means little to nothing. White people are never going to have that kind of control in Africa again. That shyt will not end will for them if they try it in this day and age. Honestly the current terrorists in Africa are scarier than these pro-rhodesians lol.
Very interesting.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Why u always posting this shyt u Indian trash
I’m not Indian you waste of semen. How about that you bytch ass nikka?

Second of all I do this so you fukking lost dumbasses are on the forefront of white supremacist thought and movements.

You are losing the propaganda war and the reluctance to face it head on is why.

You aren’t helping. Ignoring white supremacy doesn’t make it disappear.

It’s in their interest that you ignore articles like this.

Someone would have a shirt that says “slot floppies” on it and you would never understand why it’s a direct threat to you.

I’m insulted you even would dare to me you fukking herb.

Donald Trumps Twitter

Divine Infinite Commander King
Daps
Reppin
Space Force 1
White people are severely mentally disturbed.

Pretending to not know whats going on, is even worse. Which is a common tactic used by the white man btw.

“This swastika on my forehead meant hate? I didnt know, thought it was a symbol for freedom, as I was told.”

DrBanneker

Space is the Place
Daps
Reppin
Figthing borg at Wolf 359
Don't you love how the same people who claim taxes or benign government regulations are Revolution worthy tyranny support a government that denied the majority of its citizens basic rights of assembly, speech, land ownership, and freedom? The fact they can do these mental gymnastics shows how disturbed many people are.