• HHH vs Mankind

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Ironically Mankind's wrestling hero is Terry Funk and HHH's is Flair

The setup for those who have never seen this feud: in 1989 Flair has been going back and forth with Ricky Steamboat for the NWA title. meanwhile a "semi-retired" terry funk has been doing commentary. flash forward to Flair and Steamboat's last match which ends with Flair winning the title and Funk doing a post match interview

goto about 39:00 min)

most already know of the HHH/mankind feud

Last edited:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Flair Funk for me. I remember Funk pile driving him through that table. It is one of my most vivid memories as a wrestling. Part of me was disappointed because it was the end of the steamboat fued. But man did funk make the fued feel so real.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
If you asked me this 5 years ago I'd probably give the nod to HHH/Foley but rewatching their matches hasn't left the same mark as rewatching Funk/Flair. Both are great though, but I end up being more invested in Naitch trying to survive Funk's madness.

Alexander The Great

I ain't gonna say this sh*t again
Supporter
Daps
Flair Funk for me. I remember Funk pile driving him through that table. It is one of my most vivid memories as a wrestling. Part of me was disappointed because it was the end of the steamboat fued. But man did funk make the fued feel so real.
as a kid, seeing Funk piledrive Flair onto that table was like :lupe:

Bob Loblaw

Superstar
Daps
Flair/funk. Nothing will beat the first time I saw funk interfere in that match he was supposed to be in and put the bag over flairs head. But Hhh selling mankind bringing out cactus jack is s classic moment

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
Flair vs Funk without a doubt. An all time rivalry with some of the most brutal and best matches you could hope to see. Will we be talking about Triple H's and Cactus Jack's feud 20 to 30 years later like we still talk about this one and other classics from the 80's.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Just off the sheer fact that I actually cared for flair's well being.
after, all the bullshyt he put me through as a shawty.
flair was a face, and I actually gave a shyt.

Hhh vs Foley was never booked accurately in full for me to give it a nod over flair/funk.

Art Barr

Lost His Smile

Stop Existing.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 12th Dimension
Voted for Haitch/Jack only cause thats was I saw growing up, but after doing my computin had to go with Telly/Flair.

Edit: Im :drunk: and forget about that promo with Telly bringing out that fake Flair. :russ: The fukking yellow back and Ross.