Ric Flairs Mount Rushmore: Himself, Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock & Hulk Hogan

ManBearPig

half man half bearpig
Daps
Reppin
Chi-town
LETS BE REAL if it wasn't for the love of Ric Flair in the social media era he shouldn't be up there neither if we are being honest it should be Hogan, Macho,Stone Cold, Rock for modern era

It shouls be Bret, stone cold, hogan, and rock doe :yeshrug:

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
My Wrestling Mt. Rushmore

Ric Flair, Hulk Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Lou Thez

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Flair wasn't a massive draw stop it he was huge in the south and thats where it stops thats like saying Nick Bockwinkel was a huge draw everywhere also, in the 80's it was WWF and everybody else.

Again due to WCW and social media Flair has been elevated higher when people go back and watch his work but he wasn't bigger than Macho Man in the late 80's

You a Damn lie....Flair was a massive draw, you know Flair wrestled in NWA, so you know NWA was wrestling governed body that reached from Florida all the way to California to the North West they called it NWA territories, Flair also cross promoted with AWA, Fritz Von Erich, Bill Watts promotions And he wrestled in Japan in the late 70's, Early 80's and was selling out arenas

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Flair was a legit down south draw just like the Road Warriors were. They always ran back to him and Sting to bookend stuff in WCW too...that tells u their worth.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
In her dreams
5Nf8ct8u_o.jpg
:whoo:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
objectively speaking you could make the arguement that Cena or Undertaker deserves the Rock's spot (hear me out I personally prerfer the Rock to anyone on Flair's list). During the Rock's peak he was at best on Steve's level or just below him. The Rock was never the undisputed FACE of the WWE unless Steve was hurt or took his ball home.

Cena for good or bad was undeniably the Face of the WWE for a longer period of time and had longer 2nd act of putting talent over

the Undertaker may deserve the nod seemly for long-term sustained excellence and the streak.

That face of the company argument is highly overrated when concerning The Rock. He took over and carried the ball when Austin went down and kept the ship moving to higher heights. If he wasn't a face of the company and a legit candidate for a top 4 discussion, he wouldn't be able to keep popping up and spiking ratings/buyrates and all the other non-wrestling metrics. And the craziest part of all of it is he only took 7 years at most to get there.

Cena could be a good argument but only if you're using "length of time on top" as a metric. From a fan standpoint, everything else pales in comparison to the other guys on the list.

IMO Taker doesn't belong in the convo at all. 60% of the streak is :trash: and he has periods (years) of his career that isn't worth mentioning ever again. He's still a legend/Hall of famer though.

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
hogan rock andre should be definites..macho/flair are interchangeable depending on which part of the country you're from. flairs draw is overrated

and i love austin but his run on top wasnt long enough and he had the rock basically taking his spot before he even retired. yes he made a lot of money but he had 97/8-2003 while guys like hulk and flair basically had 80-2002 and andre 70-90.

andre is the true star of pro wrestling in the early era; dude was a phenom (pun unintended) and undertaker is the only one who comes close in terms of just being a spectacle in himself and never needing the belt.

fukk the 4 president rule tho. it should be

andre, bruno, dusty, flair, hogan, macho, austin, rock, cena

if they going for an even ten, add shawn n bret; maybe replace dusty for taker.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
WWF Mount Rushmore - Hogan, Bruno Sammartino, Andre the Giant, Shawn Michaels

NWA/WCW - Dusty Rhodes, Lou Thez, Ric Flair, Sting

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
objectively speaking you could make the arguement that Cena or Undertaker deserves the Rock's spot (hear me out I personally prerfer the Rock to anyone on Flair's list). During the Rock's peak he was at best on Steve's level or just below him. The Rock was never the undisputed FACE of the WWE unless Steve was hurt or took his ball home.

Cena for good or bad was undeniably the Face of the WWE for a longer period of time and had longer 2nd act of putting talent over

the Undertaker may deserve the nod seemly for long-term sustained excellence and the streak.
Just doesn't work because there could be no John Cena without the template the Rock created. The trash talking rapper style Cena has is a ripoff of the Rock..and he did several copycat promos in 06 and 07 to push that home.

The Rock was more than the undisputed face of the WWE..he outdrew Austin as a heel top act in 99 and basically kicked Austin out of his spot in 2000 and beyond. They did Rock/Goldberg and Rock/Hogan...not the Austin spinoffs of that. That alone proves Rock is really bigger in wrestling history. No one has ever made the impact Rock did on the industry from 99-2001. Not Hogan, Andre, Flair, Thez, Bruno, Austin. He was launching X Box with Bill Gates and $hit:laugh:

1998 proved Taker was never on the Rock's level in all truth. The streak was a gimmick that started in 2005 when they didn't want to resign Rock for WM 21 to help guide shyt.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Swap both Hogan and Flair for the HitGOAT. :leostare:

Don't care who the 4th is, but I'd slot Macho in there.